Lee McCulloch

MillwallLoyal

Will the Big Lee hater's give it a rest now? In my humble opinion the guy does an honest shift every game as the holding midfielder.

Never shirks a challenge or shy's away. Sick of hearing he's not the most talented, how many of us could honestly do what he does.

Sure he's no Ronaldo, but you can't have 11 artists in any team, you will always need a grafter.

Makelele, Owen Hargreaves, remember Terry Hurlock?

Maybe now people will appreciate what the big guy brings to the team's spine.

Keep up the good work Jig, just don't let Walter play you at centre half again ;-) Rant over.

yeah i knows waht yous be thinking.

He scored and its all whitta smasher and issni goin in the net and awa ye go mccullough has scored in the cunts ooown hoose.......yawn.....he hasnae been consistent all season and we only half ways through. But aye there was something in his eye on sunday,

I have been a critic of McCulloch but in the past 7 or 8 weeks he has come onto a game and has been an asset to the team. Played his socks off yesterday and his goal was a cracker, showed so much determination to get in front of the defence and bullet that header past Borac. If McCulloch and Davis keep up their current form then there is very little chance of Mendes/Thomson getting into the team IMO.

:mcculloch: take a bow - I think you are finally showing us what you can do

'Haters' - don't really understand that term given to people who have an opinion?

End of the day, I cannot wait for Mendes, Edu, Thomson to all come back, along with Davis. They are better players, and should be in the team before McCulloch. Just as long as it doesn't mean shifting Davis out onto the right.

He scored and its all whitta smasher and issni goin in the net and awa ye go mccullough has scored in the cunts ooown hoose.......yawn.....he hasnae been consistent all season and we only half ways through. But aye there was something in his eye on sunday,

Are you from the planet of WHAT? Do they speak English in WHAT?

I have been a critic of McCulloch but in the past 7 or 8 weeks he has come onto a game and has been an asset to the team. Played his socks off yesterday and his goal was a cracker, showed so much determination to get in front of the defence and bullet that header past Borac. If McCulloch and Davis keep up their current form then there is very little chance of Mendes/Thomson getting into the team IMO.

This (tu)

Will the Big Lee hater's give it a rest now? In my humble opinion the guy does an honest shift every game as the holding midfielder.

Never shirks a challenge or shy's away. Sick of hearing he's not the most talented, how many of us could honestly do what he does.

Sure he's no Ronaldo, but you can't have 11 artists in any team, you will always need a grafter.

Makelele, Owen Hargreaves, remember Terry Hurlock?

Maybe now people will appreciate what the big guy brings to the team's spine.

Keep up the good work Jig, just don't let Walter play you at centre half again ;-) Rant over.

nop i wont give it a rest. We all know its once in a bluemoon he produces it, and i say produce it it was only his goal which was a telling contribution, the rest of the time he was attrocious. I wish supporters would stop letting goals out of the blue or one good game cloud their overall judgement of a player. No matter how important that goal may turn out to be.

This (tu)

2nd that...well said mate

have always backed LEE not his fault he would play anywhere for us and doesnt argue with walter wherever he wants to play him....speaks volumes for him tbh ....rangers through and through ,and blinkers off he has had more pass marks than some on here would give him ffs ...

he puts a shift in never mind where WALTER PUTS HIM...not MCCULLOCHS fault tbh...

The simple fact of the matter is you need a guy like him in midfield if you want to succeed in Scottish domestic football. I've always rated McCulloch, and as far back as two years ago when I was a more regular poster on here, I wrote a very complimentary article on his strengths as a player (I did, and still do acknowledge there are many weaknesses).

I would love for Scottish football to be filled with passing football, but until the refereeing changes and the grass-roots revolution happens, it's all just pie in the sky. The reality is Lee is very good at what he does in breaking up opposition play, in the context of the Scottish game. Long may he continue to play in the holding role - I still remember when we were bullied and harassed in the centre of midfield.

The simple fact of the matter is you need a guy like him in midfield if you want to succeed in Scottish domestic football. I've always rated McCulloch, and as far back as two years ago when I was a more regular poster on here, I wrote a very complimentary article on his strengths as a player (I did, and still do acknowledge there are many weaknesses).

I would love for Scottish football to be filled with passing football, but until the refereeing changes and the grass-roots revolution happens, it's all just pie in the sky. The reality is Lee is very good at what he does in breaking up opposition play, in the context of the Scottish game. Long may he continue to play in the holding role - I still remember when we were bullied and harassed in the centre of midfield.

TBH, I see where you are coming from but id rather have a tireless midfielder who can keep up with a fast pace game, win back posession but also have the ability to go forward with the ball... dont know where we would get one of those players though...

Are you from the planet of WHAT? Do they speak English in WHAT?

:craphead: Oh dear, my thoughts exactly mate!!!