Big Dado Prso

a player and a half, i remember thinking he looked a right bastard of a player to play against when he was with monaco and played against us

another of eck's cracking freebie transfers, would defo love to see the big man back as a coach

best performance i ever seen him play for us was up at sheepland, the week after celtic had beaten us at ibrox, and the beggars had been beaten 3-1 at home by hibs the sat before our game against the sheep

big dado ran the show that day and battered the fucking aberdeen defence, got two goals that day and set up fergies goal as well iirc

his first goal was a cracking wee flick

Pissing rain that day as well.

I remember him torturing Zander Diamond in the corner during the second half. Must have beat him about 4 times before crossing the ball.

was slightly better than his performance at tannadice one time where he tore the right back a new arsehole all game, even levein spoke about how the wee guy suffered after the game lol

shame we didnt get him earlier in his career. A true professional. Could have taken another contract but didnt feel he could give 100% so didnt. The guy has to be applauded for that alone. Would love to see him on the ibrox coaching staff.

Gotta love big Dado.

Anyone else remember in the 07/08 season, we played Hibs at Ibrox and before the game he was on the pitch with Andy Cameron and Andy asked him if he had anything to say to the fans... he stole the mic and roared "WE ARRA PEEPL" :praise: :praise: :praise:

I thot that was marvin Andrews that did that exact same thing. Or maybe they both done it at different games?

a player and a half, i remember thinking he looked a right bastard of a player to play against when he was with monaco and played against us

another of eck's cracking freebie transfers, would defo love to see the big man back as a coach

best performance i ever seen him play for us was up at sheepland, the week after celtic had beaten us at ibrox, and the beggars had been beaten 3-1 at home by hibs the sat before our game against the sheep

big dado ran the show that day and battered the fucking aberdeen defence, got two goals that day and set up fergies goal as well iirc

Then celebrated it by sliding on his arse through a massive puddle at the side of the pitch! :praise:

Pissing rain that day as well.

I remember him torturing Zander Diamond in the corner during the second half. Must have beat him about 4 times before crossing the ball.

At 2.51 :D

Then celebrated it by sliding on his arse through a massive puddle at the side of the pitch! :praise:

Can't find that pic, I saw it yesterday.

Cookie Monster :lol: