Who Is The Biggest Proddy?

Iserdo

Captain Cutlass, Bobby Shearer.

I'll never forget his interview on Scotland Today after Sir MIchael Kelly had openly criticised Rangers for not signing Catholic players. No one from Ibrox was available for comment and then Wee Bobby appeared from nowhere, stared straight into the camera and said:

"I'm a Free Mason and an Orangeman, I'll stand up and be counted" :praise:

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll never forget his interview on Scotland Today after Sir MIchael Kelly had openly criticised Rangers for not signing Catholic players. No one from Ibrox was available for comment and then Wee Bobby appeared from nowhere, stared straight into the camera and said:

legendary stuff. :praise:

legendary stuff. :praise:

:uk::21::praise::praise::praise::praise::praise::praise::praise::praise::praise::praise::praise::21::uk:

A legendary quote

Another one everyones forgot about, BOMBER BROWN

Lives and breathes Rangers, and is a Big Proddy and

lets everyone know it.

The Goalie, he would jump to any cause if it lined

his pockets, great keeper thou, big proddy- not

Another one everyones forgot about, BOMBER BROWN

Lives and breathes Rangers, and is a Big Proddy and

lets everyone know it.

The Goalie, he would jump to any cause if it lined

his pockets, great keeper thou, big proddy- not

an amazing man

a brilliant player

a true blue

but shite coach and worse manager

my wee mans middle name is John after yes............Bomber Broon

Good call. (tu)

Beat me to it. (tu)

If it is biggest "Proddy", then you will need to go back in time when protestants went to church and it wasnt just a tag people used. I would guess Bill Struth. Set the standards for everything

what you on give me some ffs as ive been taught at school any religion that believes in god and isnt catholic is protestant even if you dont go to church that actully makes you more of a protestant catholics are brain washed proddys not.

And the definition of the word proddy dosnt actully mean your a church goer these days but whos to say that none of the players didnt go to church?

What are you on?

Protestant is a religion, religion involves church, church involves god.

What this thread is actually asking is, which player that has played for rangers would be accepted into the uvf.

Biggest proddy my fcuking hole. Anytime I have went to church I have never seen people around me going "I'd probably feel more protestant if I didn't come here on a sunday, to learn about my religion."

again thats not the point im making ffs what does it take for people to understand you on this forum what that means is that the farther your away from the catholic church your actullay more of a protestant but remember you still have to believe in god to be a real protestant.

BUT obvisely you dont understand what protestant means here ill tell you protestant means your a protesting against the catholic religion which also means you dont even have to go to church or even be a believer in god to not like the pope or catholic religion.

If it is biggest "Proddy", then you will need to go back in time when protestants went to church and it wasnt just a tag people used. I would guess Bill Struth. Set the standards for everything

what you on give me some ffs as ive been taught at school any religion that believes in god and isnt catholic is protestant even if you dont go to church that actully makes you more of a protestant catholics are brain washed proddys not.

And the definition of the word proddy dosnt actully mean your a church goer these days but whos to say that none of the players didnt go to church?

What are you on?

What this thread is actually asking is, which player that has played for rangers would be accepted into the uvf.

Biggest proddy my fcuking hole. Anytime I have went to church I have never seen people around me going "I'd probably feel more protestant if I didn't come here on a sunday, to learn about my religion."

again thats not the point im making ffs what does it take for people to understand you on this forum what that means is that the farther your away from the catholic church your actullay more of a protestant but remember you still have to believe in god.

Making yourself clear usually helps out (tu)

You have the puncuation use of a 2 year old dog.

As for the "the further your away from the catholic church your actually more of a protestant" point, I don't understand what you mean there. Are you saying if I get in my car start at a catholic church and drive away im more of a protestant? Or are you trying to say theres only two religions in this world and if your not catholic your protestant?

Both of them would be wrong btw so chose carefully.

What are you on?

again thats not the point im making ffs what does it take for people to understand you on this forum what that means is that the farther your away from the catholic church your actullay more of a protestant but remember you still have to believe in god to be a real protestant.

BUT obvisely you dont understand what protestant means here ill tell you protestant means your a protesting against the catholic religion which also means you dont even have to go to church or even be a believer in god to not like the pope or catholic religion.

That is not the meaning of protestant, that is the meaning of bitter cunt.

Protestant is a religion, the protesting against catholic's is done by going to church but taking out the tainted beliefs they have such as confession etc.. As believeing you can go out and murder somebody then say sorry to your preist and your forgiven is just deluded.

The meaning you just gave me is probably what jonny adair etc think.

What are you on?

again thats not the point im making ffs what does it take for people to understand you on this forum what that means is that the farther your away from the catholic church your actullay more of a protestant but remember you still have to believe in god.

Making yourself clear usually helps out (tu)

You have the puncuation use of a 2 year old dog.

As for the "the further your away from the catholic church your actually more of a protestant" point, I don't understand what you mean there. Are you saying if I get in my car start at a catholic church and drive away im more of a protestant? Or are you trying to say theres only two religions in this world and if your not catholic your protestant?

Both of them would be wrong btw so chose carefully.

Haha! You owned that guy! :sherlock:

What are you on?

That is not the meaning of protestant, that is the meaning of bitter cunt.

Protestant is a religion, the protesting against catholic's is done by going to church but taking out the tainted beliefs they have such as confession etc.. As believeing you can go out and murder somebody then say sorry to your preist and your forgiven is just deluded.

The meaning you just gave me is probably what jonny adair etc think.

:lol: dont be stupit its what it means sorry to tell if you thought different

av only read the first page or so but am i missing something here wtf does he mean by biggest proddy ? <cr>

he means like a player who would go ftp and no surrender and be in the oo and so on

That wouldn't make you protestant! I'm an atheist and I say all of those things! That maybe means I'm lenient in favour of protestantism but doesn't necessarily mean I am.

av only read the first page or so but am i missing something here wtf does he mean by biggest proddy ? <cr>

he means like a player who would go ftp and no surrender and be in the oo and so on

That wouldn't make you protestant! I'm an atheist and I say all of those things! That maybe means I'm lenient in favour of protestantism but doesn't necessarily mean I am.

do you believe on the pope of rome and the virgin mary things like that ?

NO. I'm an atheist. Meaning i don't believe in god.

NO. I'm an atheist. Meaning i don't believe in god.

well your a protestant in a way not real one but you are

I'd love to know who is telling you that your one.

Do you attend church regularly?

Do you even know anything about the protestant religion or are you just obsessed with the troubles in N.Ireland?

Your not even a rangers fan your just one of these morons I see at the 12th every year that runs about in a rangers top and thinks their in the uvf.

I'd love to know who is telling you that your one.

Do you attend church regularly?

Do you even know anything about the protestant religion or are you just obsessed with the troubles in N.Ireland?

Your not even a rangers fan your just one of these morons I see at the 12th every year that runs about in a rangers top and thinks their in the uvf.

you dont no me so stop making acusations about me ok just because you no nothing and your only 17 left school and has no education on any religious studies im sorry to say you no fuck all read up on the protest against the catholic church and the reformation then came back with any comment your going to make so fuck off.