*** Rangers v Osasuna Official Match Thread ***

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TheQueensXI
Klos definitely kept us in this tie tonight. Talk about pulling a rabbit out of a hat - just a beauty of a curling shot by Brahim. Wow.

klos done his usual - was fantastic when he needed to be. didnt have a chance with the goal.

Dreadful game with abject performances all round. Hemdani was our best player which summed up how atrociously we played. Klos made a couple of crucial stops but his rustiness was evident at times.

Ehiogu was a shambles, Barry was closed out, and Boyd had nothing to work with.

The goal changed nothing; we STILL need a goal in Spain.

That was really poor. And Osasuna were about as good as I expected; ie nothing great. We just had a real stinker tonight.

Dreadful game with abject performances all round. Hemdani was our best player which summed up how atrociously we played. Klos made a couple of crucial stops but his rustiness was evident at times.

That was really poor. And Osasuna were about as good as I expected; ie nothing great. We just had a really stinker tonight.

let's hope that is as bad as it gets!

Sebo just did more than Boyd did all night with that chest-down and pass.

Correct. And I'll bet Sebo still doesn't get a start! doh

At least he was on th bench this time. What is going through Smith's mind though? I mean waiting until the 86th minute to make the change...unbelievable.

Is there any chance that we could have more space to operate in the 2nd leg as they wont be able to set the whole formattion around stopping Barry, we could see them push which would give players like adam a chance, Just wish Buffel wasnt injured

That was really poor. And Osasuna were about as good as I expected; ie nothing great. We just had a really stinker tonight.

let's hope that is as bad as it gets!

What puzzled me was the commentators saying that was our worst 45 in Europe this season. Apparently the calamities against Auxerre and Molde didn't happen.

Boyd is a waste of a shirt Ego just beat him to worst player and no more!

if it was not for Boyd's goals in the league we'd not even be fourth. In Europe he has scored 3 or 4 and set up at least the same again. He did not have th ebest of nights, but neither did anyone else!

Boyd had one of his 'no ammo' nights. Him up front alone just doesn't work. He needs a partner.

not quite true, we are likely to conceed over there so the goal means we will need one less in the next leg.

It also means if we win 1-0 we win, not go to extra time.

It also makes us feel a hell of a lot better

Ok guys, lets not have the "Spanish" inquisition doh about the game, we got away with murder there, klos couple of good saves, we can't play as bad next week, and hopefully Wattie will have learnt from this. We only need to score one to get them rattled, they may then leave holes for us to exploit, we need to do to them what they have just done to us.

and play a 4-4-2 FFS.

Boyd had one of his 'no ammo' nights. Him up front alone just doesn't work. He needs a partner.

exactly, wrong tactics to start with. That team were too strong to play through unlike that last team of diddies we played. 4 - 4 - 2 everytime for me from now on.