Madjid Bougherra playing today

TheLordCarson

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG, i cant believe it ! the first win of Malawi in the CAN ever, was against us yesterday! by 3 !!!!!!!!!!! :anguish:

im still under shock, it's like i've been watching another team, not the same team qualified 4 the world cup!!

not the same team who beat egypt impressively!

all the players including boogie didnt perform as usual. It seems the high temperature & humidity level affected them ALOT

boogie was very sad after the match, he apologized to all algerian fans and promised to do better in the upcoming matches.

Still we have chances to qualify 4 the second round ,, Let's pray 4 that :)

OMG, i cant believe it ! the first win of Malawi in the CAN ever, was against us yesterday! by 3 !!!!!!!!!!! :anguish:

im still under shock, it's like i've been watching another team, not the same team qualified 4 the world cup!!

all the players including boogie didnt perform as usual. It seems the high temperature & humidity level affected them ALOT

boogie was very sad after the match, he apologized to all algerian fans and promised to do better in the upcoming matches.

Amy - sorry to break it to you, but we all want Algeria to be knocked out so our beloved Bougie can return home to assist the mighty Glasgow Rangers

Sorry :blush:

Amy - sorry to break it to you, but we all want Algeria to be knocked out so our beloved Bougie can return home to assist the mighty Glasgow Rangers

Agreed, with all due respect of course ;)

In the World Cup however I hope Algeria get as far as possible.

yeah i understand ur poit of view.. but the bett er we do in CAN, the better will be his return 2 rangers,, he'll either come back with high motivation or great depression !!

in all cases, either in CAN, or in the world cup, or both :D, we hope Algeria will do well.. and after all, it's in ur benefit as well :)

thanks u two 4 ur responses, i wish rangers all the very best, with or without boogie :h34rt:

There is no offence meant to you or your Country, but many British teams supporters will be hoping their players are knocked out early.

They will want them to do well in The World Cup-but not in The Africans Nations as its in the middle of our season.

Best of luck anyway-I think Algeria are going to need it after the first game.

in all cases, either in CAN, or in the world cup, or both :D, we hope Algeria will do well.. and after all, it's in ur benefit as well :)

thanks u two 4 ur responses, i wish rangers all the very best, with or without boogie :h34rt:

There is no offence meant to you or your Country, but many British teams supporters will be hoping their players are knocked out early.

They will want them to do well in The World Cup-but not in The Africans Nations as its in the middle of our season.

Best of luck anyway-I think Algeria are going to need it after the first game.

yeah, we all agree about the inappropriate timing of CAN, but what 2 do??!! :(

thanx ^^

That was an unexpected humiliation :/

:crywank:

inshallah we'll do better against Mali & Angola :anguish:

I,ve seen Algeria play before & they were pretty good-I dont know what happened to them against Malawi.

Malawi is the poorest country in the world are they not.

There are various charities set up in Scotland to help the poor there

I,ve seen Algeria play before & they were pretty good-I dont know what happened to them against Malawi.

this is shocking!! i mean this match is the biggest surprise of CAN so far !! nobody expected such result :(

this is shocking!! i mean this match is the biggest surprise of CAN so far !! nobody expected such result :(

No one can believe the result & after your fantastic victory over Egypt it is not good enough.Scottish football fans have been down this route before-we are used to disappointment-in World Cup 1978 we had the 6th favourites & the 9th in the rankings & were humped by Peru, held to a draw by Iran then beat the finalists Holland easily enough, there is a fine line between success & failure

I hope Algeria do well. We will will all be proud of Majid and the Algerian team. Though we do miss him turning out for Rangers

No one can believe the result & after your fantastic victory over Egypt it is not good enough.Scottish football fans have been down this route before-we are used to disappointment-in World Cup 1978 we had the 6th favourites & the 9th in the rankings & were humped by Peru, held to a draw by Iran then beat the finalists Holland easily enough, there is a fine line between success & failure

this is football, no guarantees & full of surprises !

I hope Algeria do well. We will will all be proud of Majid and the Algerian team. Though we do miss him turning out for Rangers

thank u very much, we really appreciate it :) we do hope the same 4 Rangers :)

Unable to move?

I hope he's not fucking injured!

no he's not, thanx God :)

the problem was with the hot weather & high level of humidity 94% !! :S

and boogie is not used 2 play in such climate!!