God Spoke To Me Last Night

minstral

Was in bed last night when i heard this voice talking to me, i looked up and saw that it was God. He said Minstral old pal, i used to look down and be proud that i had made Ibrox a church that was a place for the Protestant community. Now as i look down, its a ungodley place where my followers are now persecuted for their faith Amen.

clx5s.jpg

Minstral should be given the freedom of Ibrox and RM for his fantastic threads. (tu)

Thanks Willhelm for your kind words, but they will never beat us, as there is to many of us who will keep fighting. (tu)

A few honest men are better than numbers. - Oliver Cromwell

We will NEVER surrender

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was in bed last night when i heard this voice talking to me, i looked up and saw that it was God. He said Minstral old pal, i used to look down and be proud that i had made Ibrox a church that was a place for the Protestant community. Now as i look down, its a ungodley place where my followers are now persecuted for their faith Amen.

clx5s.jpg

Heh heh, like it mate. You must be smoking better stuff than me! :uk:

clx5s.jpg

Hi mate this is just me normal. :lol:

He said the same to me!

He is spreading the word for his followers to reclaim our kingdom back and make it the way it used to be. :D

I heard God burned up his season ticket when Mojo signed. Never been back and follows some junior side now.

Kilwinning Rangers? ;)

clx5s.jpg

Hi mate this is just me normal. :lol:

For the last few years, I've harboured a hope that The Don will come back to Ibrox one day as Chairman. Fuck that minstral, the job's yours mate.

clx5s.jpg

What faith? How many Rangers supporters do you know who attend church on Sundays? How many of them have a grasp of scripture and the reformation? How many know who Luther, Knox and Calvin were?

I can tell you there are Presbyterian churches lying empty every sunday, if any followers of Rangers want to attend them they should. I doubt very much that they would be persected for it.

I wish people would top confusing being a Rangers fan with being a protestant or a christian. Rangers need not aplogise for their traditions and fans need not apologise for using their freedom of speech to criticize the Roman Catholic church but they cannot claim that Ibrox is a bastion of Protestantism because it is simply not true.

Also I very much enjoy reading your posts minstral, especially those on the Rangers of old, past matches, etc. It's good to hear from someone who has seen alot of the clubs history but I am having problems with your claims god spoke to you directly? Abraham, Moses, Noah, Isaiah, Minstral?

I wish people would top confusing being a Rangers fan with being a protestant or a christian. Rangers need not aplogise for their traditions and fans need not apologise for using their freedom of speech to criticize the Roman Catholic church but they cannot claim that Ibrox is a bastion of Protestantism because it is simply not true.

You get the odd heathen through the gates :angry: but i'd say 95% of Bears are god-fearing Calvinists. FACT.

clx5s.jpg

What faith? How many Rangers supporters do you know who attend church on Sundays? How many of them have a grasp of scripture and the reformation? How many know who Luther, Knox and Calvin were?

I can tell you there are Presbyterian churches lying empty every sunday, if any followers of Rangers want to attend them they should. I doubt vey much that they would be persucted for it.

That persucted is vey sore, don't try it at home kids ! :sherlock:

WTF was The Great Dane Brian Laudrup doing in your bedroom?

I think I smell shite.

:angel:

ministral you seem like a very bitter man but that's fine it's your opinion but i don't care about religion don't believe in it all i care about is rangers and my country i don't hate catholics it's their choice to be one but i hate the catholic church for what they have with the child abuse and covering it up they we live in a backwards world and they say it's a sin to use contraception so just give everyone hiv then fuking wankers STFU but what i hate the most is people who from this country support other organisation like the taliban IRA etc who WE are fighting against who are attacking our country absolute fuckers

ministral you seem like a very bitter man but that's fine it's your opinion but i don't care about religion don't believe in it all i care about is rangers and my country i don't hate catholics it's their choice to be one but i hate the catholic church for what they have with the child abuse and covering it up they we live in a backwards world and they say it's a sin to use contraception so just give everyone hiv then fuking wankers STFU but what i hate the most is people who from this country support other organisation like the taliban IRA etc who WE are fighting against who are attacking our country absolute fuckers

You are so wrong, does being proud of our Protestant traditions make you bitter. Also where in this thread have i said i hate catholics, its up to you if you dont believe in religon and that is your right, but some people find great comfort from religon, and that is also their right, but as far as i know being a Protestant is not a crime.

You are so wrong, does being proud of our Protestant traditions make you bitter. Also where in this thread have i said i hate catholics, its up to you if you dont believe in religon and that is your right, but some people find great comfort from religon, and that is also their right, but as far as i know being a Protestant is not a crime.

(tu)

i'm not saying it's a crime why do you think being a protestant came about it's about protesting against the catholic faith and showing it's errors which they are not willing to accept and insist they are always right but you came across to me as a bitter man that was all

i'm not saying it's a crime why do you think being a protestant came about it's about protesting against the catholic faith and showing it's errors which they are not willing to accept and insist they are always right but you came across to me as a bitter man that was all

You are still wrong as i am not a bitter man, all i will say is we must have had generations of bitter Rangers fans, who like myself were proud of our Protestant culture. After all we have had managers, chairman and players who were also proud of our culture, but then again you are allowed your opinion.

You are still wrong as i am not a bitter man, all i will say is we must have had generations of bitter Rangers fans, who like myself were proud of our Protestant culture. After all we have had managers, chairman and players who were also proud of our culture, but then again you are allowed your opinion.

well that's the way you came across to me but if you aren't bitter i believe you and good for you if you are proud of protestant culture me i'm proud not as proud as most people i'm more proud of our loyalist background of how proud we are to be scottish and british and not some foreign country that the tims think they are from but i am still proud i would rather be known as the protestant club than the catholic club because that organisation needs to come into the 21st century and yet the tims say we are the ones who live in 1600 ireland they fucking idiots they don't have a clue that they're religion are blinding their view of the modern world

This thread must have been playing on my mind when I went to bed last night because, as Dr. Martin Luther King once said, "I had a dream" - and in that dream a disembodied voice spoke to me ("spake unto me", surely?) and said, "Hey wee man, get thee thine self unto thine bookies and place thee as many shekels as thine can afford to spare on the Rangers to win the treble."

So it is written.....so it shall be done.

Amen.

:D