God Spoke To Me Last Night

minstral

Was in bed last night when i heard this voice talking to me, i looked up and saw that it was God. He said Minstral old pal, i used to look down and be proud that i had made Ibrox a church that was a place for the Protestant community. Now as i look down, its a ungodley place where my followers are now persecuted for their faith Amen.

clx5s.jpg

What faith? How many Rangers supporters do you know who attend church on Sundays? How many of them have a grasp of scripture and the reformation? How many know who Luther, Knox and Calvin were?

I can tell you there are Presbyterian churches lying empty every sunday, if any followers of Rangers want to attend them they should. I doubt very much that they would be persected for it.

I wish people would top confusing being a Rangers fan with being a protestant or a christian. Rangers need not aplogise for their traditions and fans need not apologise for using their freedom of speech to criticize the Roman Catholic church but they cannot claim that Ibrox is a bastion of Protestantism because it is simply not true.

Also I very much enjoy reading your posts minstral, especially those on the Rangers of old, past matches, etc. It's good to hear from someone who has seen alot of the clubs history but I am having problems with your claims god spoke to you directly? Abraham, Moses, Noah, Isaiah, Minstral?

Abraham, Moses, Noah, Isaiah, Minstral, Luther, Knox and Calvin?

That's some team you're putting together there buddy.

Can I suggest Goram in goal and the Norse God on the wing?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread must have been playing on my mind when I went to bed last night because, as Dr. Martin Luther King once said, "I had a dream" - and in that dream a disembodied voice spoke to me ("spake unto me", surely?) and said, "Hey wee man, get thee thine self unto thine bookies and place thee as many shekels as thine can afford to spare on the Rangers to win the treble."

So it is written.....so it shall be done.

Amen.

:D

He also said these exact words to me last night,must of been a conference call

WE ARE THE PEOPLE

Was in bed last night when i heard this voice talking to me, i looked up and saw that it was God. He said Minstral old pal, i used to look down and be proud that i had made Ibrox a church that was a place for the Protestant community. Now as i look down, its a ungodley place where my followers are now persecuted for their faith Amen.

clx5s.jpg

What faith? How many Rangers supporters do you know who attend church on Sundays? How many of them have a grasp of scripture and the reformation? How many know who Luther, Knox and Calvin were?

I can tell you there are Presbyterian churches lying empty every sunday, if any followers of Rangers want to attend them they should. I doubt very much that they would be persected for it.

I wish people would top confusing being a Rangers fan with being a protestant or a christian. Rangers need not aplogise for their traditions and fans need not apologise for using their freedom of speech to criticize the Roman Catholic church but they cannot claim that Ibrox is a bastion of Protestantism because it is simply not true.

Also I very much enjoy reading your posts minstral, especially those on the Rangers of old, past matches, etc. It's good to hear from someone who has seen alot of the clubs history but I am having problems with your claims god spoke to you directly? Abraham, Moses, Noah, Isaiah, Minstral?

People keep mentioning this Calivin Bloke - what has a patronising, elitist, symbol of designer excess like Mr Klein got to to with God? (also Luther Van Dross (sic) and Archie Knox - do they speak to God as well?)

Next time you have a chinwag with the Good Lord, tell him to spend less time worrying about his favourite football team and more time monitoring the tectonic activity of the planet he created and has ultimate power over (tu)

You should try a little prayer and he might tell you. Also you should thank him for letting you be part of this planet, and he even pointed you in the direction of the Protestant club. What more can you want out of life than following the right side. :)

clx5s.jpg

You can. Marvin Andrews at cb gives us 11. Team that drinks together wins together so I can already imagine Goram and Calvin out on the piss.

clx5s.jpg

Minstral whatever you do don't go and see your doctor and repeat that. Because you won't even get allowed home for your pyjamas and toothbrush. They'll have you away with the men in white coats pronto.

I can only hope whatever you were on wers off with no lasting effects. :rolleyes::rolleyes: