Ian Durrant

marko10

Please take him.

be careful wat u wish for, we need all the true blue's we have at ibrox during these troubled times and durranty is as blue as u get.

very true mate he wont go he is rangers daft he knows the club are gonna be takenover soon so y would'nt he wanna be part of that and killie ffs the only thing thats good about them is their pies they are going down

I think he should go, more bluenoses in charge of other SPL teams the better, tougher for the tims. Jeffries or Caldwerwood taking over Dundee Utd and Durrat to Killie would be great we'd then have Bears managing St Mirren, St Johnstone, Hamilton, Motherwell + Kilmarnock and Dundee Utd firing their teams up to get stuck into that mob.

I think he should go, more bluenoses in charge of other SPL teams the better, tougher for the tims. Jeffries or Caldwerwood taking over Dundee Utd and Durrat to Killie would be great we'd then have Bears managing St Mirren, St Johnstone, Hamilton, Motherwell + Kilmarnock and Dundee Utd firing their teams up to get stuck into that mob.

Billy Reid support us, does he?

He sure does, huge bluenose

yep bitter bastard - sorry any handwringers whom billy reid may offend