Realistically when will we get a new management team?

Bobby83

No I agree with him, Walter's the type of manager who cares more about himself than the club he's working for. He will buy old guys to get the job done just to have success then leave his club in the shite, he done it to us in 9iar, left all aging players and Advocaat had to sign a whole new squad. And he'll do it again only this time weve not got to bob to replace anyone, the sooner he goes the betetr for our future.

I cant believe someone actually agreed with that, its one of the most ridiculous things I have ever heard! For all his flaws, to say Smith cares about himself not the club is just, well... I may be lost for words!!

Is his "record" worth the shit he gets from fans etc? Who the hell else would have put up with the goings on at the moment?

As for the OP, realistically we will get a new manager (not team!) when we have a new owner, seems obvious. If its not sorted by summer, I would expect him to quite probably step down, or take a backseat and McCoist to take over.

To answer the original question - "How long is a piece of string?" :rolleyes:

We're told the banker's aren't running the club yet the headlines in the rags the past few days scream "Bankers decide if Boyd gets contract offer!"

In light of all this speculation, what stock market rules would the club be breaking to tell the fans, "These headlines are a load of pish - the bank are NOT running things!"

The club's silence is deafening on this matter.

I'm afraid 'Oor Alistair' is an absentee landlord. :angry:

Mr Bacon, did you not attend the AGM, or at least read the chairmans statement form it. In fact Sir david Murray, The chairman, the CEO, Donald Muir and Lloyds have all said they are not running the club.

Do they need to do it everytinme the herald group are fed a story from questionable sources.....feck that......

To answer the original question - "How long is a piece of string?" :rolleyes:

We're told the banker's aren't running the club yet the headlines in the rags the past few days scream "Bankers decide if Boyd gets contract offer!"

In light of all this speculation, what stock market rules would the club be breaking to tell the fans, "These headlines are a load of pish - the bank are NOT running things!"

The club's silence is deafening on this matter.

I'm afraid 'Oor Alistair' is an absentee landlord. :angry:

Mr Bacon, did you not attend the AGM, or at least read the chairmans statement form it. In fact Sir david Murray, The chairman, the CEO, Donald Muir and Lloyds have all said they are not running the club.

Do they need to do it everytinme the herald group are fed a story from questionable sources.....feck that......

General, AGM statements notwithstanding, these are difficult times for our club (I'm sure you agree) and whilst I don't expect daily statements from within the club, I had hoped for a stronger regime when it came to dealing with the gutter press - stronger than Murray had been in that regard - but it appears that it's back to the drawing board with that thought.

Our new Chairman is USA-based but even he must know that damaging lies (if they are lies) are no use to anyone within Ibrox, let alone a new Chairman (him) who promised us a more up-front and fan-friendly regime.

A simple "It's bollox" from him would suffice.

He's only an e-mail away from Bain. :pierre: