Next 3 Games - So Crucial

cnicholl2910

What we didnt need last night was that replay but these things happen and now Novo & Miller are out for Saturday's game with Hearts, really starting to worry about our next 3 games, albeit 2 are at home..... Hearts are on not a bad wee run the now but still believe we can take the full 3 points & put some pressure on them going to perth.

Its more St Mirren next week Im worried.... If we are still struggling with the same level of injuries, I hate to think we could drop some crucial points... especially if the dreaded situation of having to sell maybe just one of the players...we struggle against them at that park I feel and if we have an off game like hamilton on saturday, we could struggle

Same applies to Falkirk but being at home, fully expect to still get the result.

Just feel if we can get through these 3 games with nine points, whatever the performance, I believe will be so crucial in the leaguem flag STAYING HOME!

With the monkeys away to both St Johnstone & Hamilton with Hibs at home in the middle.... Feel these next 3 games will be so important to get through unscathed with dropping points, injuries and lose of players to the window

If Kyle Lafferty is fucking reading this - get your finger out big man as your the only fit striker for these games possibly.... if your palyed in your position, fucking show us what your made of!

COME ON THE BEARS

NO SURRENDER

KEEP THE TITLE HOME WHERE IT BELONGS

This sio what we heard in December "most important month of the season" etc etc...every month is important as this is another must win season in the SPL.

Yeah too true but with theses injuries and 3 games in a week - ~I jsut hope we dont suffer more injuries and drop silly points because of it and rue it down the line.