Message for Boyd on Saturday

gordov

I think we should give Boydy one last reminder how much we want him to stay on Saturday against Hearts. I know it's obvious but some sort of display that he could see whilst at the game might just bear fruit. I have no idea how to do this apart from ripping my bed sheets off an using a marker!!

We can't afford him to leave so let's get something done!!

Won't make a difference.

How do you know it won't, definately worth a try esp as we don't know what he's thinking. I really don't want him to sign a pre-contract......we need him to sign a deal and maybe sell

him in summer or next Jan

for a sizeable fee.

Blue Order need to help

Boyd knows how the fans feel,i think he will stay,at least till summer and help us retain the title.

Taking this off on a different route. This highlights how difficult yhe managers job is at Ibrox now.

Fleck, Wilson and Boyd are getting very big offers down in England even from middle of the road teams.

If your offered 5-10 grand a week more well..........................

Another thing, I have this from a good source (too long a story to explain) that Moyes is ready to come in for Steve Davis now or in the Summer.

Rangers have made Kris Boyd an offer of £18k a week. A rise of £7k on his current deal but it will not go any higher than that due to our financial problems.

Birmingham and Villa will be able to offer him £25k+ and we simply cannot cope with that. It comes down to one man, Kris Boyd. We have done all that we can and it is up to him now to accept the deal, move on now or sign a pre-contract and move on in the summer for nothing.

Kris Boyd knows what the majority of Rangers fans think of him, a banner saying please say will make no significant difference IMO.

Boyd knows how the fans feel,i think he will stay,at least till summer and help us retain the title.

Taking this off on a different route. This highlights how difficult yhe managers job is at Ibrox now.

Fleck, Wilson and Boyd are getting very big offers down in England even from middle of the road teams.

Another thing, I have this from a good source (too long a story to explain) that Moyes is ready to come in for Steve Davis now or in the Summer.

Yea your hands are tied really as a manager if a contracts been allowed to wind down like this.

It's down to whether he wants a nice fat wage and most likely a seat on the bench down there or

the opportunity to fill his cabinet with medals and break records with his boyhood heroes.

Maybe,just maybe he will remember what happened with Barry Ferguson going to Blackburn.

Yea your hands are tied really as a manager if a contracts been allowed to wind down like this.

It's down to whether he wants a nice fat wage and most likely a seat on the bench down there or

the opportunity to fill his cabinet with medals and break records with his boyhood heroes.

Maybe,just maybe he will remember what happened with Barry Ferguson going to Blackburn.

Thats a good point actually, I'm sure Boyd and Fergie still keep in contact on a regular basis and I'm sure he'll remind him of his own regret at leaving the team he loves.

If he wants to go, let him go.

If he does leave, he will just be added to the ever growing list of players who claim to love the club, but really when it comes to the crunch the money/lifestyle is more important.

I'm not going to beg him to stay.

Boyd is well aware the fans love him.

I'm sure these stories are all bollocks - i can't see Boyd as a greedy player who'd happily leave his club in the lurch by sacrificing a 3-4million transfer fee for a few more quid in his wage packet.

Boyd will sign (tu)

Boyd is well aware the fans love him.

I'm sure these stories are all bollocks - i can't see Boyd as a greedy player who'd happily leave his club in the lurch by sacrificing a 3-4million transfer fee for a few more quid in his wage packet.

Boyd will sign (tu)

I hope you are right, I don't think it is just wages though. It is a chance to play in the premiership. And if it is Villa he goes to they are a fantastic team who will be top 6 so there will be European football as well.

if boyd chooses money over rangers i will be so pissed if you're a rangers fan you would stay at the club forverer well i would anyway

being a rangers fan does not but new houses and flash cars and help you live the good life

I don't think some of you actually comprehend the difference another 12k a week could make to even the most die hard fan

That's basically a normal persons yearly wage every week

If boyd leaves then i certainly don't think it'll be for the money, it'll be the chance to play in the premiership. But...if they wanna pay an extra 7k a week then obviously he's going to accept it.

But it's likely that he'll just be called a moneygrabbing t*** by most folk on here anyway.