Would you Take Part in a Protest Against Lloyds Bank?

Frankie

Lloyds Bank Protest  

358 members have voted

1. 1. Would you protest before the Valentines Day match v Hibs?

• Yes
    • Not sure - we have a vital match that day
    • No
    • Undecided

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone is unsure about why a protest is necessary or any of the reasons for such then please see below a list of things that Muir has overseen or been a part of.

1 - He has forced the resignation of our Chairman

2 - He has tried to sack the C.E.O

3 - He was foiled in an attempt to sack the Management team and replace them with a cheaper alternative

4 - He has blocked all contract renewal talks with current playing staff

5 - He has placed a transfer embargo on signing any new players

6 - We were told in a situation such as an 'injury crisis' funding would be made available - Isn't that what we are going through now and were is that funding

7 - He has blocked the management from using any of the Pedro Mendes transfer money on new players despite assurances it was ours to spend

8 - He has blocked refurbishment of the stadium and even fixing the big screens

9 - He has tried to sell numerous first team players behind the back of the management including Steven Davis to Birmingham

10 - He has put together a business plan which includes cutting the current playing squad to 14 professionals - we are currently at 19

11 - He blocked a fan banner protest that questioned his role in the club - why?

12 - He is blocking any attempt by the consortium to buy our club as he is working on commission on sale price of our club

13 - He plans to recoup the debt in any way possible, which includes the sale of every asset we have including our training facility

14 - He plans to let current top scorer Kris Boyd and fans favourite Nacho Novo walk away for free to try and cut club costs

Walter Smith has told us all - 'Those who think this situation is going to get any better in the summer is deluded'

Its time to act for OUR club - Your club needs you now

With respect, is their any proof any of these allegations are true ? It’s easy to make someone out to be the bogeyman if he has no way of defending himself.

The information is coming from inside the club. As I said in the previous post. A lot of it is what I assumed to be information which was known by the majority of fans.

If anyone is unsure about why a protest is necessary or any of the reasons for such then please see below a list of things that Muir has overseen or been a part of.

3 - He was foiled in an attempt to sack the Management team and replace them with a cheaper alternative

6 - We were told in a situation such as an 'injury crisis' funding would be made available - Isn't that what we are going through now and were is that funding

7 - He has blocked the management from using any of the Pedro Mendes transfer money on new players despite assurances it was ours to spend

9 - He has tried to sell numerous first team players behind the back of the management including Steven Davis to Birmingham

10 - He has put together a business plan which includes cutting the current playing squad to 14 professionals - we are currently at 19

11 - He blocked a fan banner protest that questioned his role in the club - why?

12 - He is blocking any attempt by the consortium to buy our club as he is working on commission on sale price of our club

13 - He plans to recoup the debt in any way possible, which includes the sale of every asset we have including our training facility

14 - He plans to let current top scorer Kris Boyd and fans favourite Nacho Novo walk away for free to try and cut club costs

Walter Smith has told us all - 'Those who think this situation is going to get any better in the summer is deluded'

With respect, is their any proof any of these allegations are true ? It’s easy to make someone out to be the bogeyman if he has no way of defending himself.

if 1 and 2 are correct i salute Mr Muir, its about time they 2 left us.

3 - 14 sounds like alot of shite, especially 13!!! :lol:

what do you mean by the public domian ? someone has posted them on a Mb so they become fact ?

You didn't know that Muir tried to sell Davis to Birmingham? Questions were asked on it at the AGM.

You didn't know that they tried to sack Smith and replace him with Craig Levein?

You didn't know that Boyd wants to sign a contract, we've offered Boyd a contract yet no contract remains signed?

You didn't know that Smith said we would be able to use the Mendes' money to buy players but no players arrived?

I didn't get any of the above from a messageboard. It's information available in the public domain.

what do you mean by the public domian ? someone has posted them on a Mb so they become fact ?

You didn't know that Muir tried to sell Davis to Birmingham? Questions were asked on it at the AGM.

You didn't know that they tried to sack Smith and replace him with Craig Levein?

You didn't know that Boyd wants to sign a contract, we've offered Boyd a contract yet no contract remains signed?

You didn't know that Smith said we would be able to use the Mendes' money to buy players but no players arrived?

I didn't get any of the above from a messageboard. It's information available in the public domain.

Muir denied it.

Levein is unsubstantiated.

Boyd may want to leave.

Smith said he didn't sign players because it wasn't possible so late in the day.

:)

Is 1 and 2 really that bad?

4,5,6,7,8 and 9 - sorry, Incase you hadnt heard but we are in £31m worth of debt and find it hard to turn a profit of £3m a year

10 - So he has been good to us here and we are 5 up

12 - can i buy you £200k house for £150k?

13 + 14 - did i mention we were £31m in debt and have you saw point 4. I dont want them to go, but there is a bigger picture here and i am 99% sure they will be offered the best that can.

So i disagree with 3 and 11, thats if there is any truth to all these points aswell

The information is coming from inside the club. As I said in the previous post. A lot of it is what I assumed to be information which was known by the majority of fans.

So you mean it’s being posted by people on a MB with an interest in parties currently “bidding” to buy the club. hardly makes it a decent source

To call it public knowledge because “insiders” have posted on on a Mb is stretching the truth a bit….

Well I didn't know these things and I still don't.

Muir denied it.

Boyd may want to leave.

Smith said he didn't sign players because it wasn't possible so late in the day.

Indeed 2+2 =bogeyman must be responsible

Muir denied it.

Boyd may want to leave.

Muir has denied quite a lot since taking over. If you'd rather take the word from Muir than Birmingham then it's your perogative.

If Boyd wanted to leave a precontract would be signed by now for much more money than we've offered.

Smith knew he had that money 2-3 days before the window, it's not like he received it at 4pm and was told to go make things happen. What could possibly have caused the delay? Obertan was a definite goer on loan, Fergie was happy with it but we were unable to sign him.

So you mean it’s being posted by people on a MB with an interest in parties currently “bidding” to buy the club. hardly makes it a decent source

To call it public knowledge because “insiders” have posted on on a Mb is stretching the truth a bit….

Thats what my concern is.

Im not getting caught up in a protest to suit an ulterior motive of a particular group of people.

Muir has denied quite a lot since taking over. If you'd rather take the word from Muir than Birmingham then it's your perogative.

If Boyd wanted to leave a precontract would be signed by now for much more money than we've offered.

Smith knew he had that money 2-3 days before the window, it's not like he received it at 4pm and was told to go make things happen. What could possibly have caused the delay? Obertan was a definite goer on loan, Fergie was happy with it but we were unable to sign him.

Sorry mate, things aren't facts just because you say them, where's the evidence?

Sorry mate, things aren't facts just because you say them, where's the evidence?

How about Smith's comments last night? That's a pretty big chunk of evidence I would say?

i think it is time to go after lloyds big time. why dont the assembly or the trust start rallying the troops get something organized surely somebody could think of a good way to cost lloyds money or should we direct our anger towards donald muir personally

How about Smith's comments last night? That's a pretty big chunk of evidence I would say?

I heard an interview on the radio, not sure if it was the whole piece, but he didn't say any of those things in the bit I heard.

I can't remember Brum saying they had been offered Davis?

Boyd may well have signed a pre-contract; it would hardly be in his interests to publicly say so.

As for the transfer window stuff, well if that is the case then Smith has to say so definitively.

Mate, you know I'm not being obtuse here - just playing Devil's Advocate because that's what those who don't know sccgers/barrybaldy etc will say. They may be right, they be wrong but they are not the people to give this message.

To be fair though, while he painted a grim picture, I dont recall him actually mentioning anything in your list.

Its actual evidence people are looking for.

I heard an interview on the radio, not sure if it was the whole piece, but he didn't say any of those things in the bit I heard.

i heard the whole piece its on their website, he never mentioned any of that <cr>