The Blue Order last night

Muirheadbear

For me, atmosphere is a major part of the matchday experience. Theres nothing I hate more than being told to "sit down" or to "just watch the game". Hate it.

:anguish:

Does your tits in this

Give it time Ibrox will be totally quite and you'll be able to hear the players shout ever though your up top the main stand !

And we'll be able to hear the ball slap off Bougherras forehead

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Surely it wasn't like this during the 9 in a row days?

It could be the problem with alot of people, they don't see what they saw during 9iar, so they're not getting excited anymore?

I've always felt thats just an excuse, even if the match is shite you can still have a good laugh surely with your mates singing?

LISTEN and LISTEN GOOD - You are the envy of just about every club around

FUCKING KEEP SINGING and WAVING THEM FLAGS

or - You'll become just like the rest

RANGERS ARE FUCKING SPECIAL - the tradition, history etc it makes your hair stand up!

and i'm from bloody miles away and have no reason to support the GERS other than - Your quite "SIMPLY THE BEST" -" BETTER THAN ALL THE REST"

BRISTOL GER's

What the fuck is happening to our support these days...

I bet when Naismith missed the penatly you were all vocal enough, if you hadnt left by that point!

As i said in thread i made earlier why go to games if you dont want to get invovled in the game...you could watch the game easier and probably with a better view if you stayed at home!

RANGERS ARE FUCKING SPECIAL - the tradition, history etc it makes your hair stand up!

and i'm from bloody miles away and have no reason to support the GERS other than - Your quite "SIMPLY THE BEST" -" BETTER THAN ALL THE REST"

BRISTOL GER's

Cheers buddy. Welcome to the forum.

WATP.

I bet when Naismith missed the penatly you were all vocal enough, if you hadnt left by that point!

As i said in thread i made earlier why go to games if you dont want to get invovled in the game...you could watch the game easier and probably with a better view if you stayed at home!

(tu)

BRISTOL GER's

well said (tu) had a great night last night with union bears gfb and the blue order it realy does make what normally would be a boring shite atmosphere into a good night :P

I think we were actually too vocal during the penalty, maybe put him off a bit :lol:

I blame those Blue Order cunts :P

I think we were actually too vocal during the penalty, maybe put him off a bit :lol:

:lol:

I remember thinking at the time there was far too much confidence amongst our group. We were singing before he had even taken it. :D

:lol:

I remember thinking at the time there was far too much confidence amongst our group. We were singing before he had even taken it. :D

Singing if we win, lose or draw...even a penalty miss, but you bet your life the guys that never sang one word all game were the 1st ones to moan at Naisy when he missed!

Had a feeling of deja vue last night.

Was sitting next to the Blue Order just like last year's semi fin al.

Now maybe i'm getting old or something but could they not have taking the odd break from singing during the game?

Continual singing defeats the purpose does it not?

What a rediculous statement to make!!!!! I sit in the main stand in ibrox and the blue order are heard every week from my seat loud and clear and everyone joins in!!! If the whole ground took a leaf out of there book maybe wed have the atmosphere ibrox used to create!!!!

Nothing better than pellting out no surrender and watch you team win!!!!

BJK