Protest against Lloyds Bank - Sunday 14th February v Hibs

Iniesta

As part of a protest i think it would be a great idea if everyone at the hibs game showed loyds the red card when the ref blows for kick off. Its a protest that can easily involve everyone in the stadium and takes very little effort. It would be a fantastic sight to see, it would show solidarity within the support and it would be very visible for the world to see.

all you need is a red card.

Im going to post this on as many rangers sites as i can. But if you like the idea dont hesitate to promote it yourself. Tell every bear you know who will be at the hibs game to take one with them.

The imact on the media would be tremendous.

please pass this message on to anyone who can help.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

s part of a protest i think it would be a great idea if everyone at the hibs game showed loyds the red card when the ref blows for kick off. Its a protest that can easily involve everyone in the stadium and takes very little effort. It would be a fantastic sight to see, it would show solidarity within the support and it would be very visible for the world to see.

Im going to post this on as many rangers sites as i can. But if you like the idea dont hesitate to promote it yourself. Tell every bear you know who will be at the hibs game to take one with them.

I think I'll give that idea a miss!

Until we know more facts I really do not think we should be taking any action. Nobody here knows excatly what Muir is doing.

Fuck us over.

I'm guessing it'll be too late if we 'wait and see' as you put it.

come on the gers, stop being gay FFS :D

If the protest isn't as organized as you'd like it to be then write to Iniesta and say so and perhaps offer ideas, there is time to get all issues ironed out before the date.

can we no have 1 protest thread, gonna get to the stage people are gonna get so worked up some wee fanny on the booze is gonna take to the pitch or summit, priorities first, lets get the facts fae the AGM

Don't see how this will help us, it's no like Lloyds are suddenly going to accept any offer. It's more likely with us adding more pressure Lloyds will start forcing our hand and demand the money by selling our assets.

Talk about shooting ourselves in the foot on and off the park with this protest, Lloyds ain't the enemy here, so for me i'll not be joining in.

Don't see how this will help us, it's no like Lloyds are suddenly going to accept any offer. It's more likely with us adding more pressure Lloyds will start forcing our hand and demand the money by selling our assets.

Talk about shooting ourselves in the foot on and off the park with this protest, Lloyds ain't the enemy here, so for me i'll not be joining in.

I Agree But Im Not Going To Sit Here And Do Nothing While My Clubs Up Shit Creek But Just Diving In Head First With No Idear Protesting At Lloyds When They Might Not Be The Problem

s part of a protest i think it would be a great idea if everyone at the hibs game showed loyds the red card when the ref blows for kick off. Its a protest that can easily involve everyone in the stadium and takes very little effort. It would be a fantastic sight to see, it would show solidarity within the support and it would be very visible for the world to see.

and your reasons for giving it a miss?

and your reasons for giving it a miss?

I'd like more information on the points made on the leaflet that was made up - apart from hearing it on an internet forum, I have not heard it anywhere else.

Until then, I won't be taking part in any protest, red card's, waving white hankies, walking out the stadium after 60 minutes (which is a horrific idea)...

I've seen Barcelona wave white hankies, and Liverpool with the red cards, and it looked stupid, the players gave up, and it didn't really do anything.

As part of a protest i think it would be a great idea if everyone at the hibs game showed loyds the red card when the ref blows for kick off. Its a protest that can easily involve everyone in the stadium and takes very little effort. It would be a fantastic sight to see, it would show solidarity within the support and it would be very visible for the world to see.

But not everyone at Ibrox believes in this protest or that lloyds have suddenly changed anything from last month. A man saying a sentence is being twisted in anyway they can to make it benfit their own cause.

If you have any questions then please direct them to the E-Maill address I provided earlier in the thread.

I will answer them as best as I can later on in the night, around 8pm once I am in.

Please be patient however.

I have not endorsed these leaflets that are doing the rounds, I have yet to see them as of yet as I am limited as to what I can do in my work place.

I shall have a look at them tonight and it is certainly something for us to have a think about over the weekend.

I believe in what I am doing, I believe it is for the best of THE CLUB and have no alteriro motive.

If you are not interested then as I said, fair play to you but there is no need to denegrate the idea, just a simple no is ample.

I have seen on several replies you need more information so if so, contact me via E-Mail please.

If you have any questions then please direct them to the E-Maill address I provided earlier in the thread.

I will answer them as best as I can later on in the night, around 8pm once I am in.

I have not endorsed these leaflets that are doing the rounds, I have yet to see them as of yet as I am limited as to what I can do in my work place.

I shall have a look at them tonight and it is certainly something for us to have a think about over the weekend.

I believe in what I am doing, I believe it is for the best of THE CLUB and have no alteriro motive.

If you are not interested then as I said, fair play to you but there is no need to denegrate the idea, just a simple no is ample.

I have seen on several replies you need more information so if so, contact me via E-Mail please.

Have you got a banner idear if so post it im all up for making a banner !

OK before I decide either way on this can you please inform me on what is hoped to be achieved by the protest.

I for one am not interested in standing with a banner which says ''Lloyds suck, leave us alone'' The bankers will have a wee chuckle at this.

OK before I decide either way on this can you please inform me on what is hoped to be achieved by the protest.

I for one am not interested in standing with a banner which says ''Lloyds suck, leave us alone'' The bankers will have a wee chuckle at this.

I don't know if you post in jest with regards to a banner stating "Lloyds suck"

The banners are being taken care of as we speak and shall be in place well before the 14th against Hibs.

The reponse we have had via PayPal has been immense to say the least.

Wrong, he still owns Rangers.

No he doesn't, have you been daydreaming all this time while the banks have made the decisions ?

We're on to a different threat now.

Wake up FFS

Wrong, he still owns Rangers.

No he doesn't, have you been daydreaming all this time while the banks have made the decisions ?

We're on to a different threat now.

Wake up FFS

David Murray stepped down as chairman, he and his company still ownes the shares that make up Rangers Football Club, is that simple enough for you.

David Murray stepped down as chairman, he and his company still ownes the shares that make up Rangers Football Club, is that simple enough for you.

yes it would be if the bank hadn't appointed a troubleshooter who is clearly in control of our club.

Murray has no say in Rangers any longer. NONE

Got that ?

To go after Murray now would be as futile as trying to fill the Grand Canal with spunk one wank at a time.

I don't know if you post in jest with regards to a banner stating "Lloyds suck"

The banners are being taken care of as we speak and shall be in place well before the 14th against Hibs.

The reponse we have had via PayPal has been immense to say the least.

answer the question please. what will the protest achieve? and what will it say?