Men in the frame to supposedly buy Rangers

j1mgg

My Manifesto:-

Car Parks outside Ibrox taken over by massive marquee's on match day (like Oktoberfest in Germany) that can hold 5000 fans. Giant screens showing old games/goal/legends. Live music and as many Tennets products as you can drink. Rangers making £1.50 per pint - all profits to expanding youth setup.

Catering - Pakora, Pizzas, Wraps, Good Quality Burgers and Hotdogs all on menu. Additional staff on kiosks, better quality drinks and snacks. Will charge 25% more but all profits to recruiting extra worldwide scouts. (Not the dibdibdib kind).

MD Entertainment - no more Andy Cameron. Loud, upbeat popular hits. Occasional live performance by Gers frinedly bands. Classic games shown on screens before match.

New Players - No players over 25 purchased (only Bosmans allowed) as they have no sell on value.

Monthly "town hall" meetings with the fans to discuss ideas and share information.

here we go, another takeover thread which will no doubt be hijacked by the usual suspects who will claim to know what is going on and try and wind up fellow bears or indeed anyone who will listen

I happen to have a credible story ive been holding back on posting but I guess nows as good a time as any.....

A source very close to me has revealed that dukestreetsoup is seriously considering putting in a very lucrative bid to own Rangers right out. However, the result of this evening euromillions draw will decide whether the bid is pushed through.

3000 active members all forming a syndicate on the Euromillions isn't a bad idea. All winnings to the Buy Rangers Fund. £2 each every week - first jackpot win and we're there. Bagsy vice chairman.

Fuck being the guy having to buy all of those tickets!

:pierre:

Fuck being behind him in the queue :pierre:

Car Parks outside Ibrox taken over by massive marquee's on match day (like Oktoberfest in Germany) that can hold 5000 fans. Giant screens showing old games/goal/legends. Live music and as many Tennets products as you can drink. Rangers making £1.50 per pint - all profits to expanding youth setup.

Catering - Pakora, Pizzas, Wraps, Good Quality Burgers and Hotdogs all on menu. Additional staff on kiosks, better quality drinks and snacks. Will charge 25% more but all profits to recruiting extra worldwide scouts. (Not the dibdibdib kind).

MD Entertainment - no more Andy Cameron. Loud, upbeat popular hits. Occasional live performance by Gers frinedly bands. Classic games shown on screens before match.

New Players - No players over 25 purchased (only Bosmans allowed) as they have no sell on value.

Monthly "town hall" meetings with the fans to discuss ideas and share information.

This is all actually a really good shout.

This is all actually a really good shout.

haha absolutely!

All Class ideas,

Why cant bain think of things like this!

All Class ideas,

Why cant bain think of things like this!

Cause he's baldy???? :rolleyes:

Nice one, this time next year we'll be millionaires.

If I were a businessman looking to buy a football club, I'd be waiting for that said club to go into administration so I could pick up for cheap.

If we had to go into Administration , there would be no shortage of offers as we would then become a good club to buy.

Looking at it from a business point of view, if you are not a Rangers fan, you'd be silly to bid for the club at this current time.

Why pay near £31 million in debt, when in 4 months you could clear the debt for as little as £15 million?

A question for you. IF the club is in such terrible trouble, why doesnt somebody at the club come and explain IN DETAIL the horrors that await us.

If somebody from the club said "If we don't get a buyer we'll have a budget smaller than Falkirk in 5 years time" then we would all, i'd say, happily chip in 200-500 quid to save the club and buy the club on a fan's ownership model.

At least 100'000, i believe, if presented with a choice of: Rangers going into Admin OR 200quid each to buy out the club, would happily contribute.

But we're not getting that choice.

On one hand we're being told by Watty the "Evacuate Ship" Alarm is ringing, on the other hand there's no rescue message to the fans FROM THE CLUB.

The fans I believe would happily come to the rescue - but we first have to hear the rescue call FROM THE CLUB

Does anyone inside the club actually care whats happening apart from Walter obviously. He has probably only been kept on to stop him telling us all whats what. I really do wonder how a club can sell two players for over £8M, have a run of 17 games in Europe including a final and still be in our position 2 years later.

Whatever our position is, that is... <cr>

surely ffs we are a better propsition for someone to buy than even man utd .....

i cant believe noone with money has come in or even shown an interest ffs .....its a joke ...

what the fuck are they scared of ..or in other words what the fuck is scaring them off

If I were a businessman looking to buy a football club, I'd be waiting for that said club to go into administration so I could pick up for cheap.

If we had to go into Administration , there would be no shortage of offers as we would then become a good club to buy.

Looking at it from a business point of view, if you are not a Rangers fan, you'd be silly to bid for the club at this current time.

Why pay near £31 million in debt, when in 4 months you could clear the debt for as little as £15 million?

so wrong mate ,why do you think the £31million is going to be reduced to £15million.....in 4 months ...reply please cause my answer may shock you..

Martin Bain is getting paid a huge wage for doing FUCK ALL.

Why isnt he updating Rangers fans on a weekly basis on this apparent crisis which threatens the future of the club?

Why is it being left to Walter Smith to be the messenger of doom?

He's not negociating many transfer fees, he's fucked up the merchandising by closing our shops, he's not getting a buyer for the club...

what the hell does that man do day to day??

:angry:

Martin Bain is getting paid a huge wage for doing FUCK ALL.

Why isnt he updating Rangers fans on a weekly basis on this apparent crisis which threatens the future of the club?

Why is it being left to Walter Smith to be the messenger of doom?

He's not negociating many transfer fees, he's fucked up the merchandising by closing our shops, he's not getting a buyer for the club...

what the hell does that man do day to day??

:angry:

mate one question are we still part of MIH ???

so wrong mate ,why do you think the £31million is going to be reduced to £15million.....in 4 months ...reply please cause my answer may shock you..

Think RFC is referring to the point raised that the banks would be forced to accept less in the £1 if the club were in Administration, and they are a case for that as been proven in the past by clubs in Administration.

The problem right now is the banks want there money, and wont budge while we still have our heads just above water. If we were in administration they would have no option to accept less than the pound, meaning in theory more interest from potential buyers looking to snap us up in the cheap.

Think RFC is referring to the point raised that the banks would be forced to accept less in the £1 if the club were in Administration, and they are a case for that as been proven in the past by clubs in Administration.

The problem right now is the banks want there money, and wont budge while we still have our heads just above water. If we were in administration they would have no option to accept less than the pound, meaning in theory more interest from potential buyers looking to snap us up in the cheap.

theres no way we are gonna go into admin LLOYDS will see to that ...We are the sole part of MIH that has assets ,little as it seems but murray aint paying back what he owes outwith us ...im gonna start a new thread explaining such mate...

Debt won´t be reduced to anything mate as it is not rangers who would be going in to administration. MIH would have to go into administration and then the assets owned by MIH would be sold off by the administrators. Rangers would then be sold but whoever buys the club would have to take on the entire debt that Rangers owe. Rangers on it´s own would have no problems from the bank with a 31m debt - the problem is MIH´s 700million debt (figure thanks to DJGAZ)

theres no way we are gonna go into admin LLOYDS will see to that ...We are the sole part of MIH that has assets ,little as it seems but murray aint paying back what he owes outwith us ...im gonna start a new thread explaining such mate...

But that's the point why these potential buyers are playing a cat a mouse game, they don't want to pay the full price and the bank don't want to accept a lesser value in the £1.

So as RFC pointed out if you are a Business man and not a Rangers fan you play the waiting game, and see the club strip assets and get nearer the brink. as the debt interest continues to play, the club is forced to enter administration. with next to no big assets to sell so you can then pick it up for a cheaper price.

They ain't no 100% guarantee, we wont enter administration if no new buyer is found in the foreseeable future.

surely ffs we are a better propsition for someone to buy than even man utd .....

i cant believe noone with money has come in or even shown an interest ffs .....its a joke ...

what the fuck are they scared of ..or in other words what the fuck is scaring them off

The lack of any chance of making a profit or the certainty of throwing money down the drain that is owning a spl club.