Best Hit Volley

H72

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't say I agree with you on that, Papa. It was just a world class volley from Zidane, it was the swerve on it that made Butt have no chance.

However, Gaizka Mendieta's volley against Barcelona, for me, was the best ever.

Hold the bus until I get my banger out - what a strike!

Can you make out the Barca player on the line? Whoever he is, I cannot believe the idiot would even attempt to get his head on that. It would have sliced the thing right off.

Can't say I agree with you on that, Papa. It was just a world class volley from Zidane, it was the swerve on it that made Butt have no chance.

However, Gaizka Mendieta's volley against Barcelona, for me, was the best ever.

Hold the bus until I get my banger out - what a strike!

Thinking the same, well not really cause that would be weird :lol: but that goal is fucking sexual :drool:

thinking about this one myslef. imo thats better than zidanes , technique is fabulous!

Haha! Amac will hunt you down and burn your house down for saying that.

I actually agree. That was a harder goal to execute than Zidane's effort.

Fuck I love volleys :praise:

Jim Hamilton scored that goal in the SPL, against celtc, on his stronger side, the ball came at a good height to get in position for it, it was straight in front of the goal... Pretty much a hit and hope ;)

But Zidane scored the winning goal in the CL final, the ball took ages to drop out of the sky, on his weaker side and he had to curl it to get it inside the post! No contest really :)

Jim Hamilton scored that goal in the SPL, against celtc, on his stronger side, the ball came at a good height to get in position for it, it was straight in front of the goal... Pretty much a hit and hope ;)

But Zidane scored the winning goal in the CL final, the ball took ages to drop out of the sky, on his weaker side and he had to curl it to get it inside the post! No contest really :)

Bah, a man of steel wit.

You will not be wound up!

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Butch. :praise: Old Butch :praise: