Protest guys on Real radio this evening

So why are you demanding answers if you're not going to believe what they say anyway ?

A meeting between Bain and Club funded RSA ? :lol:

What difference does that make, were the guys they were talking to not ordinary supporters like me or you (or the people protesting) ?

I know who was in attendance last night and the answers came directly from bain to supporters representitives. Where do you think these answers you are demanding are going to come from and who are they going to be told to ?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So since all this protest chat began its been decided the protest is merely ''seeking clarity and guidance from the people who are running the club''

Thats all well and good and im allfor it but its funny how the reasoning has mutated after people have asked questions.

No longer bears chasing horses?

A good thing surely ?

So since all this protest chat began its been decided the protest is merely ''seeking clarity and guidance from the people who are running the club''

Thats all well and good and im allfor it but its funny how the reasoning has mutated after people have asked questions.

I just wish King Billy & his White Horse would come crashing onto the scene and kick those Black Horses heads in!!!!!! :(

With continuous curve balls flying about that was bound to happen.

This is a supporter (affiliated to no organization) trying to target whoever is responsible for some of the deplorable decisions that have been made of late.

The people whom it is aimed at was going to change giving certain musings from within the club changing.

A good thing surely ?

Absolutely.

What difference does that make, were the guys they were talking to not ordinary supporters like me or you (or the people protesting) ?

I know who was in attendance last night and the answers came directly from bain to supporters representitives. Where do you think these answers you are demanding are going to come from and who are they going to be told to ?

I know Andy is a Rangers fan so don't even go down that track!

I know Andy is a Rangers fan so don't even go down that track!

Why not answer the question instead of avoiding it ? I didn't suggest you didn't think andy was a good bear...

Why not answer the question instead of avoiding it ? I didn't suggest you didn't think andy was a good bear...

Because as a friend of Bain and loyalties towards him he might have changed tack from his attitudes only one week a go.

That seems to have been the case.

With continuous curve balls flying about that was bound to happen.

This is a supporter (affiliated to no organization) trying to target whoever is responsible for some of the deplorable decisions that have been made of late.

The people whom it is aimed at was going to change giving certain musings from within the club changing.

Thats fair enough and is generally the way these things unfold. However, Im still not convinced. I cant help feeling it would be a little naive to simply ask for details of the clubs affairs.

I agree we deserve to know whats going on but even if we were given every little detail, how would that help anything?

Because as a friend of Bain and loyalties towards him he might have changed tack from his attitudes only one week a go.

That seems to have been the case.

I don't understand your answer..... :lol:

I'm off for a pint before the game...enjoy..... ;)

at least RR give it a go and dont spout speculations amd scaremongering like Clyde

also I hate to think what the interest is on 31 mill debt. Lloyds were named and shamed for charging the highest interest rates on overdrafts for private customers wouldn't be suprised if its the same for businesses

I don't reckon they have frozen the interest for Rangers FC

I thought the guy was brilliant, boyd and novo wld have signed by now, yr deluded if you think the banks aint runnin the club

says who

no-one has a fucking clue what contracts were offered to both players, rangers fans or not, these players will have a set limit to which their contract can be dropped to, if that isnt met then they have to think long and hard as its theirs and their families futures, remember that one tackle can end their career, so i dont have a problem with them wanting enough money to see them safe until they croak it

everyone blames the bank for players not signing the deals, when we know absolutely fuck all about whats going on within the club

I thought the guy was brilliant, boyd and novo wld have signed by now, yr deluded if you think the banks aint runnin the club

says who

no-one has a fucking clue what contracts were offered to both players, rangers fans or not, these players will have a set limit to which their contract can be dropped to, if that isnt met then they have to think long and hard as its theirs and their families futures, remember that one tackle can end their career, so i dont have a problem with them wanting enough money to see them safe until they croak it

everyone blames the bank for players not signing the deals, when we know absolutely fuck all about whats going on within the club

Well, this is what the protest organisers are asking for.

says who

You're right, we know absolutely fuck all.

But when three true blues like Boyd, Novo and Broadfoot somehow fail to put pen to paper when offered contracts then alarm bells start ringing.

says who

You're right, we know absolutely fuck all.

But when three true blues like Boyd, Novo and Broadfoot somehow fail to put pen to paper when offered contracts then alarm bells start ringing.

as i said, true blues or not, these guys have families to look out for, for all we know their new contracts are for the same wage, less bonus (boyd might have his goal bonus taken out, thank fuck, will be criplling us lol) no yearly pay rise etc etc

fact is we supporters expect them to sign ANYTHING when we have no idea of the position they are in,

and as for the supporters wanting to know whats going on, why would the banks and rangers suddenly turn round and say "no bother, here's the paperwork of EVERYTHING thats going on, and we'll set up a twitter page to keep you lot informed in the future"

doesnt work that way im afraid,

I don't believe your 1st point for a second and I don't believe you do either.

Novo is more settled than he ever has been with life at Rangers.

Though perhaps you are correct, lets suppose Broadfoot, Novo and Boyd (who apparently was offered an increased contract) are all stalling on signing on and let's suppose the Mendes cash we recieved didn't need re-invested in the team despite us fielding squads lacking numbers...

Let's suppose Walter Smith was only confused on occasions...

I don't believe your 1st point for a second and I don't believe you do either.

Novo is more settled than he ever has been with life at Rangers.

Though perhaps you are correct, lets suppose Broadfoot, Novo and Boyd (who apparently was offered an increased contract) are all stalling on signing on and let's suppose the Mendes cash we recieved didn't need re-invested in the team despite us fielding squads lacking numbers...

Let's suppose Walter Smith was only confused on occasions...

therein lies the basis of EVERYTHING we supporters talk about on here

novo is more settled according to him, but what if the new contract is less than novo and his family feel he is worth/he needs to set them all up for life

and that goes for every new contract, these guys dont have much else to fall back on if they get a career ending injury (look at kennedy at the beggars) so while they love the club like we do, they will also look out for their families like we do as well

I really aint going to get into an imaginary cases of what each player wants from their life either in personal terms or financial.

If you are happy to accept that three players deeply affiliated with Rangers have not signed and that oone of our greatest ever managers is getting contradicted almost everytime he speaks out in pain then so be it.

I really aint going to get into an imaginary cases of what each player wants from their life either in personal terms or financial.

If you are happy to accept that three players deeply affiliated with Rangers have not signed and that oone of our greatest ever managers is getting contradicted almost everytime he speaks out in pain then so be it.

has smith been proved right so far in regards to his statements? mind his "banks are running the club" one, has that EVER been proven

stop jumping to conclusions when us general fans have absolutely fuck all idea of whats going on

(tu)

I'll take Walter Smith's word over yours, Bain's, Muir's, any fucker tbh

No offense (tu)

thats your perogative

i'll wait until i have cold hard facts before believing ANYONE, even smith

people like you are the causes of all the scaremongering seen this season

the only facts i know and therfore will go on are the facts that we didnt sell all our players in a major firesale during the window the, mendes was an acceptable loss, even smith said that (tu)

Cold hard facts from who :lol:

Facts were we sold a player, a player earning high wages for 2million pounds and not even a loan signing came through the doors (this was after we had on two previous occasion failed to field 16 players for competative games)

Facts are we have signed nobody in over 18 months.

Facts are we have left ourselves open to losing our best scorer in the past three years with no offer in the summer prior to his contract coming to an end.

Cold hard facts from who :lol:

Facts were we sold a player, a player earning high wages for 2million pounds and not even a loan signing came through the doors (this was after we had on two previous occasion failed to field 16 players for competative games)

Facts are we have signed nobody in over 18 months.

Facts are we have left ourselves open to losing our best scorer in the past three years with no offer in the summer prior to his contract coming to an end.

we signed nobody in 18months, fair nuff, but look at how fucking massive the first team squad was back then, yes i would like to have seen the squad freshened up, but until we move players out, we cant bring them in as the squad would end up too big again (that was the mistake we made after the kaunas shambles imo, we bought hoping we could move people on, we didnt and suffered because of this)

yes we moved mendes on, but once again we come down to the facts on offer, how does ANYONE know that we didnt try to get a loan signing or 2 in, but were just priced out of them,

as for boyds contract, we have offered him a deal, if boyd was such a massive lover of the club, he wouldnt bother when he gets the new deal offered to him would he, last summer we might have told boyd "here son, wait till we free up more cash and your new deal will be more than we can offer now"

thing is, we know heehaw, even smiths latest comment has to be scrutinised after his first "banks are running the club" comment didnt turn out quite that severe

The clearing out process was done and then some some two transfer windows ago. I'm afraid there is no risk that any signing wont be deadwood, I think any manager involved in professional football will testify to that.

The facts as you seem determined to point out point out at the loss of a technical International player with nobody to replace him. Facting factness!

You know what.... you are happy to accept our current situation or at least willing to wait and see how it pans out. That much is clear...

I'll do my thing, you do yours yeah ?