Hughes today

blueallblue

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good manager and when Mopery gets the sack will be in with a shout there - IF Walter retires though I would not mind him taking over - after all the last Manager we got from Hibs did pretty well under trying circumstances!

Good manager and when Mopery gets the sack will be in with a shout there - IF Walter retires though I would not mind him taking over - after all the last Manager we got from Hibs did pretty well under trying circumstances!

as much as i like big hughsey im not sure im ready for an ex scumtic player to have his portrait hanging in the brox

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl
I love the way as soon as one person says he is a good man, everyone else quickly follows :lol:

He is a good man (tu)

He is a good man though...

Enjoy picking up on everything I say?

I love the way as soon as one person says he is a good man, everyone else quickly follows :lol:

He is a good man (tu)

He is a good man though...

Enjoy picking up on everything I say?

Eh? <cr>

You know

Don't have a fucking clue, actually. Do help me out.

For example, in a newcomer thread you said something about the person should embarrassed to know me.

For example, in a newcomer thread you said something about the person should embarrassed to know me.

:lol: Are you actually taking that personally? :lol: I'll apologise if you've been offended by nothing remark obviously meant as a joke.

That still doesn't explain what you're on about though <cr>

cyber bully :sherlock:

:lol: Are you actually taking that personally? :lol: I'll apologise if you've been offended by nothing remark obviously meant as a joke.

I didn't say I was offended, it's just you seem to go against a lot of things I say.

F***** bastard.

absolutely no need for that, Hughes has far too much honesty and dignity to be treated with pish like that.

Looks like I'm having fish with my chips tonight.

Oh and he played for them, he doesn't deserve my respect.

cyber bully :sherlock:

What you going to do about it?

nothing in case you start on me :sherlock:

F***** bastard.

absolutely no need for that, Hughes has far too much honesty and dignity to be treated with pish like that.

Aye very good, haud oan 'til I pull the hook fae ma cheek. Sorry mate but that isnae fishin' - that's talking shite. but we'll agree to disagree.

I didn't say I was offended, it's just you seem to go against a lot of things I say.

Don't flatter yourself big man! I honestly can't remember anything I've ever said to you (tu)

Wrong use. How am I flattering myself by saying you go against everything you say?

F***** bastard.

Aye very good, haud oan 'til I pull the hook fae ma cheek. Sorry mate but that isnae fishin' - that's talking shite. but we'll agree to disagree.

I hate Celtic and everything that's been associated with it past or present. If you have a problem with my hatred of Hughes, it's your problem. He might be a "good guy", "respectful" and "dignified" but he was still one of them. Fuck him.

Don't flatter yourself big man! I honestly can't remember anything I've ever said to you (tu)

Wrong use. How am I flattering myself by saying you go against everything you say?

You seem to think I'm giving you some sort of special attention. I don't so lets end it (tu)

Your arrogant (tu)

F***** bastard.

I hate Celtic and everything that's been associated with it past or present. If you have a problem with my hatred of Hughes, it's your problem. He might be a "good guy", "respectful" and "dignified" but he was still one of them. Fuck him.

as i said, we'll agree to disagree, one of the few former 'thems' that falls into the acceptable category.

You seem to think I'm giving you some sort of special attention. I don't so lets end it (tu)

Your arrogant (tu)

Gay too.