Breaking News: PREVIEW RM's New Radio Clyde Advertisement

AirdrieBear researched who the best option was and it turned out to be Clyde, its a petty argument brewing over nothing.

Well done AB, cant wait to hear it!

http://www.rajar.co.uk/INDEX2.CFM?menuid=6

It's Real Radio mate - more so when it comes to the nightly phone in when coupled with Setanta. As I say we consulted with several PR firms and they ALL recommended Real Radio for the reasons I've already mentioned.

No need for everyone to be so over-reactive here. I was only offering some constructive criticism.

Clyde don't have the best reputation amongst Rangers fans - that cannot be ignored.

However, the advert is very, very good and airdriebear and CR should be commended for their hard work - along with the RM members who helped pay for it.

:)

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone.

I think that getting a Rangers advert on Clyde is wonderful for RM. Its nice to see some bears getting airtime.

It is good. However, I have to inform you that a cash transaction is required. And Mr Paul Cooney, of near to Bothwell Bridge, serial Rangers hater, and manipulator of the agenda on his own radio station, is laughing up his sleeve.

Don't get me wrong, I think it's a nice ad. As I cynical old bassa (I know, I jest) I just don't see the point. But I suppose kids more naive than I hope mine will be, still listen.

IMO RR would have been better.

Still can be accomplished without a doubt. I seen a vote on here a little while back and clyde won by a large margin. We were going back what the members said as their top choice. RR would be another option for us without a doubt.

airdrie bear and the guys have done great credit getting this off the ground and deserve great credit,and i think its top class and puts rangers media in to thousands of peoples homes which can give this site a great boost,well done guys.

Everything is better with RR :Animation44: ...Im sorry I had to make a joke somewhere about this :craphead:

I might have suggested Calton FM, but I'm trying to string out my ban. (header)

Everything is better with RR :Animation44: ...Im sorry I had to make a joke somewhere about this :craphead:

you are indeed a funny man, tell me have you managed to educate any of us yet?????????????????????

airdrie bear and the guys have done great credit getting this off the ground and deserve great credit,and i think its top class and puts rangers media in to thousands of peoples homes which can give this site a great boost,well done guys.

(tu) Everyone involved with this deserves a pat on the back as they'v done a great job and gone beyond the call of duty to enhance the sites name

you are indeed a funny man, tell me have you managed to educate any of us yet?????????????????????

In the art of sarcasm, obviously not. But you are obviously of an open mind. I'll make up a celtic moniker, come on posting full of love, and I'm sure you'll lap up every last bit.

So are you older than twelve?

(tu) Everyone involved with this deserves a pat on the back as they'v done a great job and gone beyond the call of duty to enhance the sites name

Well fucking said.

very well said minstral, a lot of thought, effort and time goes into the site. Well done AB for doing the hard work (tu)

In the art of sarcasm, obviously not. But you are obviously of an open mind. I'll make up a celtic moniker, come on posting full of love, and I'm sure you'll lap up every last bit.

whats the problem SP ?

whats the problem SP ?

A lack of debate, perhaps. Methinks I spot another closed shop.

whats the problem SP ?

a closed shop ? You mean ASDA was shut ?

whats the problem SP ?

:craphead: Its the way he tells them, honestly

whats the problem SP ?

Have you tried Follow Follow then ? :lol:

this is untrue

As of December 2006, RR had the bigger audience share. Not by a great deal but it was bigger and it has a better repuation amongst Rangers fans.

I'm not trying to disrespect you mate. You have done a fine job but I'm just offering some contructive criticism. If you want a discount with RR (or Setanta) give me a shout.

LMAO nearly pissed maself laughing

Just remember folsk, it was Radio Clude who coined one of or most celebrated phrases "The Helicopter is changing direction ...." (or somthing close to that.

Thay are not all bad.

If ever there was a convenient time to close a thread, it was definitely after that post, Coopermania. (harhar)

But I'm not giving up yet. So why are we all so sensitive chaps? All I've said is that I don't agree with giving money to Rangers haters. I know you all think I'm a big bad bigot - I'll leave that up to your imagination.

Don't be so defensive.

So back to the rules. Is hating celtic one of them? Or should I be shouting them on as Glasgow's 2nd team? :rolleyes:

This thread shouldnt be about defending what we have done to new members who have done little to deserve an opinion in how the site is run, it should be about celebrating the achievment of getting this ad on radio thanks to the hard work of some of the members on here championee

Pray tell me why? Do you honestly think Clyde has a better one?

I already shown that RR has a bigger audience share and from the work I've done with Scotlands's biggest sports PR agency I know what radio station they recommend in terms of attracting interest amongst bears.

Or do you know better?

Pray tell me why? Do you honestly think Clyde has a better one?

I already shown that RR has a bigger audience share and from the work I've done with Scotlands's biggest sports PR agency I know what radio station they recommend in terms of attracting interest amongst bears.

Or do you know better?

Ive done work with the SFA doesnt mean im playing for scotland mate ;)

This thread shouldnt be about defending what we have done to new members who have done little to deserve an opinion in how the site is run, it should be about celebrating the achievment of getting this ad on radio thanks to the hard work of some of the members on here championee

So the new members you are trying actively to seek, won't be afforded an opinion?

I guess I was right on the closed shop thing. :rolleyes:

No one is asking the admin to defend their choice.

They have also received praise from myself for the quality of the advert - I'm just suggesting the choice of station might not have been the best one.

Why is everyone being so defensive?

So the new members you are trying actively to seek, won't be afforded an opinion?

I guess I was right on the closed shop thing. :rolleyes:

They'll be afforded an opinion if they dont come on and critise the work of some of our best members when they know nothing of how hard it has been getting this site so big and make judgements before they know the facts

Ive done work with the SFA doesnt mean im playing for scotland mate ;)

OK, so we should just ignore the figures I posted?

And I think one of the most succesful sports agencies in Scotland would know their market...

But again, if you can show me I'm wrong I'd love for you to show me.