Game off

warden90

Fuck off!

5 miles from Perth on the Tannochside bus :(

our bus was 9 miles till Perth :anguish:

I was just parking up when I got the phone call, and text. Thankfully I only had a 40 minute drive, others had a hell of a lot longer :(

We were driving for 1 hour but we stopped and had a discussion about what to do, go home or we can go to a local town and spend the day there, we went to Dunblane and into the Village Inn and had a few pints in there, we made the most of it before returning back to Shawlands

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a thought for you ... if St Johnstone knew they were in for a hefty fine do you think they would have miraculously managed to get that game on today? I think they would have if they had been suffciently motivated but givn the couldn't care less attitude of the SPL it's just too easy for clubs to go for a postponement at the fans expense

Fuck off!

5 miles from Perth on the Tannochside bus :(

our bus was 9 miles till Perth :anguish:

I was just parking up when I got the phone call, and text. Thankfully I only had a 40 minute drive, others had a hell of a lot longer :(

We were in the boozer along from the ground when it was postponed, a fkn 3 hour drive through Scotland, a couple of drinks then a three hour drive back <cr>

How much do St Johnstone PLAN to charge us for tickets next season?

Just wondered as they say they will discount all tickets by £2.

Whats to stop them saying it's still £22 a ticket because the true price for season 2010/2011 would normally be £24?