Game off

warden90

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't fancy a game on the Wednesday before the OF in all honesty, we couldnt risk Miller for example as we need him for Celtic.

Really disappointed but not surprised, woke up this morning and thought it may be postponed.

What's the difference between miller playing today and wednesdsay ? <cr>

Recovery time is halved :unsure:

Overall it's shocking that they left it so late to inspect the pitch but it gives us a fresh squad for next week.

Worst case scenario, we are only 7 points ahead with a game in hand come kick off at Ibrox next week. :pipe:

Don't fancy a game on the Wednesday before the OF in all honesty, we couldnt risk Miller for example as we need him for Celtic.

Really disappointed but not surprised, woke up this morning and thought it may be postponed.

Overall it's shocking that they left it so late to inspect the pitch but it gives us a fresh squad for next week.

Worst case scenario, we are only 7 points ahead with a game in hand come kick off at Ibrox next week. :pipe:

Best case scenario....we're 10 points clear with a game in hand before kick off ;):pipe:

Best case scenario....we're 10 points clear with a game in hand before kick off ;):pipe:

I reckon it will be 9. Very Nice

Thats me just back, we were at Kinross when we heard the news, from a hibee aswell, before Sky or the BBC website had reported it... we went crazy phoning and texting but nobody found anything until we heard on the radio and we turned round and came back... absolute fucking joke

Fucking awful decision its a fucking disgrace yeah you can say if the pitch isn't ready then you cant play on it but fuck sake man an hour before kick off! Absolute disgrace and again shows what a shitey fucking league we have and the teams in it. I see no positives from this whatsoever my bus was up there from quarter past 10 raging

Anything to stop us playing this on wednesday ?

i was gonna ask that. when will the game be replayed ? i hope it isnt during the week, that wouldnt be great preperation for sundays game and leaves little time for any knocks to settle down

Martin bain stated on the radio today,the game will not be played on wednesday. (tu)

An absolute fucking joke!

Stopped our momentum, and took the pressure of the tims. Next week's celtc game is absolutely massive, and won we must avoid defeat in!

Feel for the management, players, and supporters who travelled to McDiarmid Park today.

An absolute fucking joke!

Stopped our momentum, and took the pressure of the tims. Next week's celtc game is absolutely massive, and won we must avoid defeat in!

Feel for the management, players, and supporters who travelled to McDiarmid Park today.

mind you muff, when was the last time the bheggars won two games on the trot ? no fear, we'll have a near enough full squad to choose from. we'd be raging if davis or bougherra or someone picked up an injury.

Fuck off!

5 miles from Perth on the Tannochside bus :(

our bus was 9 miles till Perth :anguish:

I was just parking up when I got the phone call, and text. Thankfully I only had a 40 minute drive, others had a hell of a lot longer :(