Specky the Tim

TheMenace72

lol im new, can i have a brief summary of what this threads about?

(tu)

He sat in the Celtic end a few rows from the front. He was a total jakeball, in his 40 or 50s and wore these massive Joe 90 specs. :D

From kick-off he was constantly giving us V signs and shouting all sorts so all the Rangers fans picked him out and gave him pelters for the whole match. Then at half time he tried to climb onto his seat and wave a tricolour but decked it! :lol:

We sang a few songs about him like, "Specky is a paedophile, ohohohohoh." and "Who shagged all the bhoys? Who shagged all the bhoys? Specky bastard, specky bastard you shagged all the bhoys!" Hilarious match.

im sure there were "specky" rangers fans sitting around you who's self esteem was shattered and it ruined their day.

*I'm

*Rangers

*whose

Hope me correcting your spelling hasn't shattered your self esteem and ruined your day...

:lol:

anybody remember the tattie throwing game at parkheed.attack keane with tatties,that would go down a treat

dado1 -Grow Up! That would be lowering ourselves to their standards - The Piggery New Years Day 1988 Mark Walters - Lets just pump them on the park and send the little badge kissin mercenary home with his tail between his legs!

Come on the Rangers!