Respect

numansnewman

IF ? it goes ahead and i still have my doubts,will they respect Gerry Neef..i doubt it,look at rememberance day and you can bet some of that mob are there.

There was a video on utube from a report on bbc news about them disrupting the minute silence for the 9/11 attacks, if they can't keep silence for that or the war dead, then what chance is there that they'll keep silence for an ex-ranger, let them be scum and show themselves up, as long as the rest of Ibrox is silent and respect one of our ex-players then I'll be happy.

The lads I know that are going in the Celtic end have said to me that they personally will respesct the silence, but they don't expect the others on their bus to. Speaks volumes about the kind of induviduals that follow Celtic tbh.

... they will ruin it! hopefully this time when it is broadcasted that they bastard cant keep quite 4 one min n respected the dead everyone wil c them for who they really are! scum of the earth...

has noone seen the text going about that all bears should switch their mobiles off for the minutes silence......

seemingly the tims fans clubs have by text released a message stating that this by no means has to be recieved or seen by any Rangers supporters ..its on the lines of if anyone knows of any Rangers supporter/s that will be at the game then they should phone their mobile/s during the minutes silence.....

ps . we werent called RANGERS SUPPORTERS on the text ,you can imagine eh.

fuckin scum of the earth they are..

has noone seen the text going about that all bears should switch their mobiles off for the minutes silence......

seemingly the tims fans clubs have by text released a message stating that this by no means has to be recieved or seen by any Rangers supporters ..its on the lines of if anyone knows of any Rangers supporter/s that will be at the game then they should phone their mobile/s during the minutes silence.....

dj,but if they do,they lose a friend,they wont,but the thought speaks volumes.

dj,but if they do,they lose a friend,they wont,but the thought speaks volumes.

i know mate it was a guy at work who will be in their end that confirmed it to me ,

i had recieved the text about switching my phone off and i questioned him,he said it was true ...fkn scum mate.

Never mind them - what they do is their perogative

Anyone bear at the match just bow your head in silent reflection and remember Gerry Neefs family

Exactly. Bit too many people almost willing them to do it like before rememberence. Its about Gary Neef and his family. Nothing else

They will ruin it and I bet sky will turn off the mics at that point just so no one sees that they are a bunch of whanks!

If they ruin the silence, then i hope sky do turn the sound down so thet Gary Neef's family can not hear it happen. This is about remembering one of us and respecting his family. This is not a point scoring opportunity!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are better than that. If anyone hopes that they do mess it up, then they should hang their heads is shame.

They will ruin it and I bet sky will turn off the mics at that point just so no one sees that they are a bunch of whanks!

If they ruin the silence, then i hope sky do turn the sound down so thet Gary Neef's family can not hear it happen. This is about remembering one of us and respecting his family. This is not a point scoring opportunity!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are better than that. If anyone hopes that they do mess it up, then they should hang their heads is shame.

(tu) Spot on.

if they do start their shite, and I'm sure they will, I just hope none of us start making any sort of noise in retaliation until the silence is over. I bet that will happen too though :(