"Controversy as celtic lose at ibrox"

followfollow21

celtic know their fans are deserting them in droves due to the shambles on the pitch. They are always going to write pish like this. They want the fans to think there is a conspiracy to take their attention away from the sides failings on the pitch. Scott brown headbutted lafferty in the chest. Amount of contact is irrelevent. Violent conduct = straight red card, its not exactly hard. Funny that when miller got sent off before the last old firm game for next to nothing their response was " well the intent was there" Brown rightly red carded and the champions deserved to win. GIRUY timmy.

I didn't get a good view of the sending off incident. I posted asking for opinions, but the post seems to have been deleted.

Canadaready kindly sent me a link of said sending off. Looks like a red to me. Most satisfying.

Can't lose with dignity can they? It's always someone elses fault, or theres always another problem with the match.

Theres never the actual fact that we were just better and wanted it more, get it right up them.