Something I need to know...

TheNuts

having an argument with my F*nian mate, he backs up the celtic fans booing during the minutes silence saying we were worse during the "tommy burns minutes silence against motherwell"...

he then continued to say they were the best fans in the world as voted by UEFA and FIFA.

can anybody help me out giving me some ammo so i can gun this wee taigs argument down?

Cheers (tu)

having an argument with my F*nian mate, he backs up the celtic fans booing during the minutes silence saying we were worse during the "tommy burns minutes silence against motherwell"...

he then continued to say they were the best fans in the world as voted by UEFA and FIFA.

can anybody help me out giving me some ammo to i can gun this wee taigs argument down?

Cheers (tu)

How can you have mate's with views like that? It's beyond me!

can anybody help me out giving me some ammo to i can gun this wee taigs argument down?

Cheers (tu)

How can you have mate's with views like that? It's beyond me!

im sure ull find many bears on this sight who has close tim mates...doesnt make me any less of a fan or change my views at all haha!

he was just as bitter as a nuns snatch yesterday cause of the result...HAHA :wink:

Does your mate not remember the Rangers supporters bus coming back from Manchester and stopping outside Parkheid and laying a wreath for Tommy Burns....

Those bastards mock the Ibrox disaster and we lay wreaths

There is the difference between us........also it was a minutes applause for TB..

Was it not a minute's applause for TB?

yes it was, i was at that game, there was some noise from it as well so i would say the vast majority of bears were applauding, certainly everyone round me was. Typical timmy cant get his facts right

It was a minutes applause for TB but if it had been a minutes silence I'd be in doubt we would have observed it impeccably. He might have been a Tim but Burns was a good football man and a gentleman not like some the scum they have had in the past i.e Lennon, McGeady etc. Also there was plenty of buses who stopped at Parkhead to lay flowers for TB after Manchester

cheers lads.

what about the best fans in the world as voted by UEFA and FIFA??? is this a lot of shite?

They got a fair play award or something from Sepp Blatter after Seville.

More than 600 celtic fans were lifted in Seville but was kept quiet as Seville wanted it to be seen that they could host a big final and have a trouble free carnival atmosphere.

2 of my brothers mates were held up at knife point for their mobiles and match tickets by fellow Celtic fans and my mate got his wallet knicked while the guy he was with got lifted for having Coke.That's just people i know.

So the myth there was no trouble is just that...a myth..