We have the name of the Tim that taunted war hero Simon Weston and more !

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For holding up a football top? the Polis should charge you for wasting their time

Or waving a flag? or, Singing a song? or wearing a tshirt?

Of course it sounds ridiculous when you put it like that, how about not being flippant, grasping the concept of the (blatantly obvious) meaning behind it, and the intent? And stop being a muppet!

Shit like this winds me up, not least because my Dad SERVED in the Falklands

To be fair though, this is going too far. I mean WTF are the SFA going to do? I think what the scummy bastards did is out of order, but making a big song and dance about it now, complaining to the SFA & the cops? Nah, man that's taking it too far & not dignified IMO.

So what do you consider dignified, keeping silent and letting the clowns get away with it time and time again.

Murrays done this for 20 years and look at where we are now, vilified by the mhedia for the slightest thing yet these yahoos get away with their vileness time and time again.

We have got to take a stand sometime and now is that fucking time, no more dignified silences.

What the foul bheasts did isn't against the law though, so nothing can be done. The individuals involved can't be officially punished. Shameless FC can't be punished for anything that happened on Sunday either, so I fail to see the point of dragging it on any further unless you're going round to see the (unts in person.

The one thing we can hope for is that Celtic are heavily punished by the General Purposes Committee for their unsporting conduct - SFA set to throw the book at Celtic over Scott Brown red card web claims

CELTIC'S bitter feud with the SFA took a fresh twist last night when it emerged the Parkhead club could be dragged into the Hampden dock for their latest attack on a referee.

An official club statement which appeared to call into question the impartiality of big-match whistler Dougie McDonald was released on the internet hours after Tony Mowbray's side went down to a 1-0 defeat in the Old Firm derby at Ibrox.

The explosive wording of the statement - which revealed Celtic's intention to appeal against Scott Brown's red card - has angered the game's hierarchy and the matter was yesterday referred to the General Purposes Committee who will now convene to decide whether or not to take action.

But already it has poured fresh fuel on what was a combustible situation between the game's hierarchy and the powers that be at Celtic Park.

The full Celtic statement read: "Celtic will appeal the red card given to Scott Brown during the derby clash with Rangers at Ibrox. Referee Dougie McDonald sent off the Celtic captain following a tangle with Kyle Lafferty, with the Rangers player unpunished for his part in the incident.

"It immediately seemed to be a controversial decision to everyone in the ground and certainly any fairminded person looking at the incident at the time or subsequent TV replays could see it wasn't a red card.

"It was a decision which had a major impact on the game and Celtic will now appeal against the red card, which saw Tony Mowbray's side down to 10 men for the last half-hour of the game.

"Certainly, the Celtic support in the Broomloan Road Stand and beyond were left mystified and angry at yet another refereeing decision in a derby game this season which has gone against the club.

"In the first derby match of this season at Ibrox in October, Celtic were denied a blatant penalty by referee Craig Thomson, who admitted after the game that he had made a mistake.

"And in the game against Rangers at Celtic Park, referee Steve Conroy disallowed a Marc-Antoine Fortune goal, though replays showed that there was nothing wrong

"Now, Dougie McDonald's decision is added to that list and will be the major talking point from the game."

Celtic have compiled a dossier of evidence to back up their concerns over the standard of Scotland's officials throughout this season.

Mowbray and chief executive Peter Lawwell will present their file during showdown talks this week with SFA chief executive Gordon Smith and refs chief Hugh Dallas.

But the club could be facing a bumper fine if the General Purposes Committee decide to take action when they meet next month.

For holding up a football top? the Polis should charge you for wasting their time

Of course it sounds ridiculous when you put it like that, how about not being flippant, grasping the concept of the (blatantly obvious) meaning behind it, and the intent? And stop being a muppet!

I'm not being a muppet - the Police and the courts (in the highly unlikely event that it would get that far) would react the same way

My old man was in the Falklands as well (Royal Engineers) but this is taking things too far

MOPE's

So, a bheast wasnt charged for wearing a tshirt? bears havent been charged for singing "Why dont you go home"? Both of which dont appear to be "much" on first glance, so, they obviously DIDNT react the same way.

Its "too far" because its something that is offensive the the British, not the little Oirish community in Glasgow, that is the only difference. If your old man had sadly not come back from the Falklands, would you still be so flippant about it? These "people" grasp hold of, and, treasure anything that hurts or mocks US. And you think its just A-ok to do that?

My personal opinion is no, lets not take it to the police, but, for some good citizens to find the little khunts and fuck them up big time! And even thats being kind to them. But hey, thats not the "right" thing to do, so, via the authorities is fine.

It's not Hugh McAteer, he's too old.. ;)

haha "googled"

The link to McGoldrick is on Bebo, best mate is McAteer (the younger one)

That wee dudes name is Martyn (Gweegsy), you'll find the photo on VB mate, McGoldrick et al.. ;)

I'm not being a muppet - the Police and the courts (in the highly unlikely event that it would get that far) would react the same way

My old man was in the Falklands as well (Royal Engineers) but this is taking things too far

MOPE's

So, a bheast wasnt charged for wearing a tshirt? bears havent been charged for singing "Why dont you go home"? Both of which dont appear to be "much" on first glance, so, they obviously DIDNT react the same way.

Its "too far" because its something that is offensive the the British, not the little Oirish community in Glasgow, that is the only difference. If your old man had sadly not come back from the Falklands, would you still be so flippant about it? These "people" grasp hold of, and, treasure anything that hurts or mocks US. And you think its just A-ok to do that?

My personal opinion is no, lets not take it to the police, but, for some good citizens to find the little khunts and fuck them up big time! And even thats being kind to them. But hey, thats not the "right" thing to do, so, via the authorities is fine.

I dont think its A-OK I just think theres nothing that can be done about it, legally or by the SFA/SPL, so whats the point in bleating about it?

thats exactly the reaction they want

To be fair though, this is going too far. I mean WTF are the SFA going to do? I think what the scummy bastards did is out of order, but making a big song and dance about it now, complaining to the SFA & the cops? Nah, man that's taking it too far & not dignified IMO.

So what do you consider dignified, keeping silent and letting the clowns get away with it time and time again.

Murrays done this for 20 years and look at where we are now, vilified by the mhedia for the slightest thing yet these yahoos get away with their vileness time and time again.

We have got to take a stand sometime and now is that fucking time, no more dignified silences.

What the foul bheasts did isn't against the law though, so nothing can be done. The individuals involved can't be officially punished. Shameless FC can't be punished for anything that happened on Sunday either, so I fail to see the point of dragging it on any further unless you're going round to see the (unts in person.

The one thing we can hope for is that Celtic are heavily punished by the General Purposes Committee for their unsporting conduct - SFA set to throw the book at Celtic over Scott Brown red card web claims

CELTIC'S bitter feud with the SFA took a fresh twist last night when it emerged the Parkhead club could be dragged into the Hampden dock for their latest attack on a referee.

An official club statement which appeared to call into question the impartiality of big-match whistler Dougie McDonald was released on the internet hours after Tony Mowbray's side went down to a 1-0 defeat in the Old Firm derby at Ibrox.

The explosive wording of the statement - which revealed Celtic's intention to appeal against Scott Brown's red card - has angered the game's hierarchy and the matter was yesterday referred to the General Purposes Committee who will now convene to decide whether or not to take action.

But already it has poured fresh fuel on what was a combustible situation between the game's hierarchy and the powers that be at Celtic Park.

The full Celtic statement read: "Celtic will appeal the red card given to Scott Brown during the derby clash with Rangers at Ibrox. Referee Dougie McDonald sent off the Celtic captain following a tangle with Kyle Lafferty, with the Rangers player unpunished for his part in the incident.

"It immediately seemed to be a controversial decision to everyone in the ground and certainly any fairminded person looking at the incident at the time or subsequent TV replays could see it wasn't a red card.

"It was a decision which had a major impact on the game and Celtic will now appeal against the red card, which saw Tony Mowbray's side down to 10 men for the last half-hour of the game.

"Certainly, the Celtic support in the Broomloan Road Stand and beyond were left mystified and angry at yet another refereeing decision in a derby game this season which has gone against the club.

"In the first derby match of this season at Ibrox in October, Celtic were denied a blatant penalty by referee Craig Thomson, who admitted after the game that he had made a mistake.

"And in the game against Rangers at Celtic Park, referee Steve Conroy disallowed a Marc-Antoine Fortune goal, though replays showed that there was nothing wrong

"Now, Dougie McDonald's decision is added to that list and will be the major talking point from the game."

Celtic have compiled a dossier of evidence to back up their concerns over the standard of Scotland's officials throughout this season.

Mowbray and chief executive Peter Lawwell will present their file during showdown talks this week with SFA chief executive Gordon Smith and refs chief Hugh Dallas.

But the club could be facing a bumper fine if the General Purposes Committee decide to take action when they meet next month.

I may disagree, is promoting and celebrating terrorist activities and organisations against the law? We werent at "war" in the Falklands, it was a conflict. We werent fighting a country, but an organisation. WHat is really happening is they are getting away with glorifying terrorism, as they have been for sometime by playing the vitcim card and the poor wee immigrant card. Enough is enough

It's not Hugh McAteer, he's too old.. ;)

haha "googled"

The link to McGoldrick is on Bebo, best mate is McAteer (the younger one)

That wee dudes name is Martyn (Gweegsy), you'll find the photo on VB mate, McGoldrick et al.. ;)

I saw that one mate (tu)

He can be punished for incitement, he knew what he was doing.

Daft Anzie (Of IRA flag fame) spouted the same shite last year "It was my mates, I was holding it up for him" same old rhetoric from the bheastly horde.

Was it really a surprise to anyone that this sort of thing happened?

A dirty F*nian cunt - yes. The first person to have angered opposition supporters - no. There have been many different occasions where there have been chants or banners which were in poor taste, and many of the best ones have come from us!

This faux offence shown by an element from both sets of fans is killing the atmosphere at the football.

If you want to campaign for unbiased press coverage, fine, but this petty tit-for-tat is becoming tedious. Someone must know him, so why not give him a kicking? That seems to have worked fine for years!

MOPE's

I dont think its A-OK I just think theres nothing that can be done about it, legally or by the SFA/SPL, so whats the point in bleating about it?

So, explain other similar "acts" that have had something done about them?

bleating? Sure, some will just piss and moan about it on facebook, but, Maybe, just Maybe some people are actually capable and WANT to MAKE something happen? And, will endeavour to ensure it does. Theres a big difference.

Of coarse I understand the OP's reasoning behind this attempt at showing up this reptile for what he is, but other than an unlikely offence of a breach of the piece, I think he is pissing into the wind, I understand his frustration and anger [we all do] but it could backfire on supporters everywhere, after all we do live in a free society and they are entitled to voice their opposition within reason no matter how much decent people may deplore it, but lets face it it's nothing new from them and it was fully expected, but not to make excuses for them we have to be careful here as there are many among our own support who are no angels either, and I include myself as one as whenever I shout out FTP for instance I know I'm having a go at their religious leader and it's my intention to annoy them as much as I possibly can, but it still does't make it right.

As for the comment of children being exposed to vile chants and all the other shit, well I'm sorry but what do you expect taking a kid to an OF game.

FFS I was in the FALKLANDS - but while the idiot with the Argy strip deserves vilification - it was also a wind up - we ALL have lost any sense of perspective.

Me, I just prefer wallowing in the win - that hurt them far more - it was a couple of morons and Edu scoring was the best GIRFUY we could give.

MOPE's

So, explain other similar "acts" that have had something done about them?

bleating? Sure, some will just piss and moan about it on facebook, but, Maybe, just Maybe some people are actually capable and WANT to MAKE something happen? And, will endeavour to ensure it does. Theres a big difference.

what other similair acts?

what do you expect will happen? my bet is absolutely nothing

He can be charged with a number of things.

Holding up a football top is not illegal, but it wasn't any old football top.

It was held up as a political statement, and theres an element of provocation. Considering the majority of folk who seen it regard themselves as British, then its also incitement.

Thankyou and for all those who are taking the piss out of my statement - it is provocation and slander aimed at the man - as well as the true fans beside the idiotd who have mentioned it was out of order - question them and see exactly what they were chanting ! They get away with shit like this all the time yet we take banners that are mildly offensive to Ibrox and they get taken off us - the rest of Britain should be told and shown this and that is why I say it should be put to SKY with the clips of min utes silences they have broken which I have 4 clips maybe there are more ! Why should we always be tarred as the Bigots by other clubs and fans in Britain - the truth must come out sooner rather than later ! IMO

That IS exactly what they want. It's the only (well, MAIN) reason they don't respect minutes silences - they know it winds us up. If we didn't rattle on about it, the twisted fcuks would probably respect the silence, but because they know them breaking it does our nuts in it's a certainty to happen time & time again. We should treat them like misbehaving attention-seeking kids and just ignore them because giving them the attention they seek is just a vicious circle in this case.

It's pissing me off the more I think about it because we beat them on Sunday, we're now a stick on to win this league & the bastards are hurting big time & yet some Rangers fans are still letting them get satisfaction out of Sunday's disrespectful shite by flapping about it, starting campaigns & making threats. Try looking at the big picture.

He can be charged with a number of things.

Holding up a football top is not illegal, but it wasn't any old football top.

It was held up as a political statement, and theres an element of provocation. Considering the majority of folk who seen it regard themselves as British, then its also incitement.

been said a couple of times already but i feel i should re-iterate it as i have a good knowledge of the law. as disgusting as what he did is, he is not criminally liable of anything.

provocation and incitement are not crimes. just two words uve heard used in relation to crime as they can be used as a defence.

Outlaw I don't know the context of the t-shirt thing (is that the h u n one?).

But if you look at the 'famine song' case, clearly he was committing a breach, much more than just singing the song.

http://www.scotcourts.gov.uk/opinions/2009HCJAC59.html

I doubt that the Procurator would put this to a Court - it just looks like the guy's holding up the shirt, which while provocative, is hardly wild. But as I say it would be a matter for the PF.

I think as you suggested earlier it would be best to widely circulate his details and let events take their course :pipe:

I think this man speaks the truth.

www.bebo.com/kmcgoldrick21

Think we have a winner here guys

No you don't.

The wee gadge's name is Tony McGoldrick his bebo is either deleted or he only allows his friends to see it.

Rest assured daft wee Tony won't be doing this again... :wink: