We have the name of the Tim that taunted war hero Simon Weston and more !

Was it really a surprise to anyone that this sort of thing happened?

A dirty F*nian cunt - yes. The first person to have angered opposition supporters - no. There have been many different occasions where there have been chants or banners which were in poor taste, and many of the best ones have come from us!

This faux offence shown by an element from both sets of fans is killing the atmosphere at the football.

If you want to campaign for unbiased press coverage, fine, but this petty tit-for-tat is becoming tedious. Someone must know him, so why not give him a kicking? That seems to have worked fine for years!

"why not give him a kicking?"

Because that would be against the law.

Write a letter to Esther fucking Rantzen then.

Who's Esther fucking Rantzen? rolleyes.gif

Your English is terrible - Its "Why is Esther Fucking Rantzen" and "What is Rantzen"? Is it not ? rolleyes.gif

Your spelling peter is a shambles. ;):sherlock:

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did the sun write a follow up story ?

No because of the mix up with names - they would not print the stories follow up to the small snippet they duid write - they said they would have to

send out there own reporters to make sure the names were correct -but I never heard anymore - BUTR as long as the ones involved have been named

and shamed and will no doubt get a kicking and hopefully banned from football games - I gthink that is a result - they get away with everything yet I heard today

a Gers fan was jailed for singing "why dont you go home" - where is the equal opportunities between fans here ? The can all fek aff the F*nian pricks !

Anyone actually looked at that Facebook group lately? Either it's been hacked, or a Tim made it, got everyone to join and it now turns out Hugh McAteer is made up and actually some old IRA cunt, they've changed the page now to an anti Rangers/Pro IRA one.

acked as they had a fan club fb page for Hugh McAteer(who is a tim and has his own fb page ) - all the set up is different and the one that was done to jail McAteer was also the same ones that did the ban him from all games - but then when the sites changed - it wasall different pastings and the original pages were still on the site as they never knew how to get rid - anyway fuck them - they are so thick to think that we wouldn't get the names of the cuulprits - i hope they get whats coming to them - disgraceful it really is !

Did the sun write a follow up story ?

No because of the mix up with names - they would not print the stories follow up to the small snippet they duid write - they said they would have to

send out there own reporters to make sure the names were correct -but I never heard anymore - BUTR as long as the ones involved have been named

and shamed and will no doubt get a kicking and hopefully banned from football games - I gthink that is a result - they get away with everything yet I heard today

a Gers fan was jailed for singing "why dont you go home" - where is the equal opportunities between fans here ? The can all fek aff the F*nian pricks !

Cheers..... (tu)

http://www.facebook....37429417?ref=nf

no we dont it was a wind up.

No mate - wrong link - we sent photos 3 different ones with the 3 guilty parties and a you tube clip

of the minutes silence - but the mix up and claim of that link above being a scam made the paper doubt the

names and said they couldn't print unless they had reporters out and varifying the names/ anyway that was

no wind up - it was a proper thread until those eejits hacked it at about 6 o clock - so they took all day for

no reason at all to make it seem like a wind up ???? when wehad the 3 names anyway - that is brainy eh ?