Help With a Song

scottyc06

I remember being on the bus going from blackpool to manchester for the final and some fans singing a song about celik... i can only remember bits of it and was wondering if anyone could help me with it...

The song went.. "they've got four big stands, none the same size.. They've got four big stands, none the same size.. They've got four big stands none the same size.. Cos Celtic are a ____ club"

The song done the same but with lines like "they've got jimmy johnstone.. in a box" and "they've got phil o'donnel.. cancelling games"

If anyone knows all the words or has a youtube video or sumthing let us know!! It was a belter!!

I remember being on the bus going from blackpool to manchester for the final and some fans singing a song about celik... i can only remember bits of it and was wondering if anyone could help me with it...

The song went.. "they've got four big stands, none the same size.. They've got four big stands, none the same size.. They've got four big stands none the same size.. Cos Celtic are a ____ club"

The song done the same but with lines like "they've got jimmy johnstone.. in a box" and "they've got phil o'donnel.. cancelling games"

If anyone knows all the words or has a youtube video or sumthing let us know!! It was a belter!!

To the tune of 'He's got the whole world in his hands', the last line is 'cos Celtic are a massive club'.

There are loads of verses. I'll try to find the list that wss made.

They've got Jimmy Torbett, head of the youths!!

To the tune of 'He's got the whole world in his hands', the last line is 'cos Celtic are a massive club'.

There are loads of verses. I'll try to find the list that wss made.

They've got Jimmy Torbett, head of the youths!!

Aye i thought it was massive club rite enuf but didnt want ti look like a dick if i was wrong haha!! But eh aye thats the one, there was sum fuckin belters in that song!! Anything you can get on it would be good! cheers mate!! (:

they got a 5 star stadium the gers have got 5 cos cellic are a massive club

they susan boyle celebrity fan cos celic are a massive club

they got peter tobin janitor cos celic are a massive club

canny mind the rest

Oh they beasted maloney mcgeady and darren o'dea

They beasted hartson larsson and paul mcstay

and to all the celtic greats, who walked through parkhead gates

just to get beasted...the glasgow celtic way.

They are child abusers that support terrorist's and don't keep silent for a minute, you would think it wouldn't be that hard to think of a song :sherlock:

Och its not about thinking up a song! it was a song already!!

We sing that on our bus a few of the 1s we sing are..

They stole Maddeline McCann from Portugal

They had Johnny Doyle but now hes fried

They have more Peadophiles than Peterhead Jail

They gave the aids disease to the monkeys

Don't like that song, i hate singing about that mob. (td)

........but you don't mind banners about them.

Each to their own.

The odd banner taking the piss is hardly the same as making a multi-verse song solely about the scum. Wind-up or not it comes across as being obsessed with them.

Don't like that song, i hate singing about that mob. (td)

........but you don't mind banners about them.

Each to their own.

The odd banner taking the piss is hardly the same as making a multi-verse song solely about the scum. Wind-up or not it comes across as being obsessed with them.

Yup..... Too many on here obsessed with sellick. Who cares about them, its about the Rangers!!!!! Singing songs about our own team would be much better.