ibrox bar - benidorm

nimbus1

its off to good old benidorm tomorrow for me - away for a few days of golfing - got the wee day off on sunday to watch the gers - so will be heading to the ibrox bar - canny wait........!!!

game on...!!! great wee pub, and great atmosphere.....

its off to good old benidorm tomorrow for me - away for a few days of golfing - got the wee day off on sunday to watch the gers - so will be heading to the ibrox bar - canny wait........!!!

Better off in the Golden Last!

Are you fuck the Golden last is a dive of a place

Golden last is a fucking hole of a boozer

[/quotsay hello to STICKY VICKY for me :h34rt:

Sticky Vicky :lol: She was doing shows when i was a teenager over there. Is she still there?

Sticky Vicky :lol: She was doing shows when i was a teenager over there. Is she still there?

still giving birth to light bulbs etc.benidorm wouldnt be the same without her.word on the street is her daughters ready to step into her shoes :rolleyes: