Champions League QF and SF draw

Muff

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some pretty interesting matchups in the CL draw.

Lyon vs. Bordeaux

Manchester United vs. Bayern

Arsenal vs. Barcelona

Inter vs. CSKA

My picks to go through. All of the ones aside from the French matchup seem to be pretty straight forward

Like I've said, such a refreshing change it not being all English sides!

Thank fuck :)

It was the same at the turn of the century when it was Valencia, Barca and Real in the latter stages, then AC Milan, Inter and Juventus a few years later. The good thing about the Champions League is that you see the big teams from different countries going up against each other. It gets boring if it's teams from the same country. Didn't we see Chelsea v Liverpool 6 or 7 times a few years ago?!

It's never been all English sides.

You know what I mean. I think there has been 3 English teams in the semi-finals for the last 3 years. It was getting boring.

Thank fuck :)

It was the same at the turn of the century when it was Valencia, Barca and Real in the latter stages, then AC Milan, Inter and Juventus a few years later. The good thing about the Champions League is that you see the big teams from different countries going up against each other. It gets boring if it's teams from the same country. Didn't we see Chelsea v Liverpool 6 or 7 times a few years ago?!

And nearly every game was 0-0 or 1-0.

Not what you want to be watching in the latter stages of Europe's biggest competition.

My sister and her boyfriend are going over to Madrid the weekend of the CL final and he is a MASSIVE Man Utd fan and now it looks like they will be in the final when he is there.

In fact the hotel is 2 miles away from the Bernabeu. Lucky bastard!

Haha, the cheaters Inter Milan will have to face Barcelona or Arsenal in the semi- final if they eliminate CSKA Moscow. Inter will not make it to Madrid.

Cheaters? Shut up you stupid, sour cunt.

Inter raped Chelsea over 2 legs, get over it.

Why do you always need to be so smug, snide and pedantic? <cr> You fucking knew what the lad meant, as did everybody here.

Haha, the cheaters Inter Milan will have to face Barcelona or Arsenal in the semi- final if they eliminate CSKA Moscow. Inter will not make it to Madrid.

Oh dear.

Inter were magnificent at the Bridge on Tuesday night and totally deserved to win the tie overall.

The biggest cheaters are Chelsea. Ballack & Drogba are two of the worst for it.

Why do you always need to be so smug, snide and pedantic? <cr> You fucking knew what the lad meant, as did everybody here.

:mutley:

Another fan, lovely.

I knew, or perhaps fucking knew, what he wrote and responded to that.

If you don't like it make the 'ignore' your friend.

Or why not just fuck off? You wouldn't be missed.

:mutley:

Another fan, lovely.

I knew, or perhaps fucking knew, what he wrote and reponded to that.

If you don't like it make the 'ignore' your friend.

Or why not just fuck off? You wouldn't be missed.

Or, you could fuck off, you smug old prick. You may be part of the "clique" but I couldn't give a fuck, you're a snide cunt. Always have been, always will be. You're a sad little man.

You know what he wrote and responded to it, yes. In a snide, unnecessary way. I'd expect no less from you though, Kojak.

Or, you could fuck off, you smug old prick. You may be part of the "clique" but I couldn't give a fuck, you're a snide cunt. Always have been, always will be. You're a sad little man.

You know what he wrote and responded to it, yes. In a snide, unnecessary way. I'd expect no less from you though, Kojak.

smug, snide and pedantic

smug old prick

a snide cunt

a sad little man

You're not very imaginative are you? Is that your best?

I must admit to being a bit baffled by 'Kojak', but I'm sure you know what you mean.