gods of war 3

broxi51

Got a £20 GAME card to spend and some birthday money, so this might be getting bought. Still undecided over what I'm getting. I've heard mixed reviews for this, and for another game I was hoping for- Heavy Rain. Is this just another hack 'n' slash game?

The fight with Cronos the titan is the most amazing thing I've seen on a console. :ohmy:

you must be well ahead of me, only at the middle of hades, had a busy week so cant get on much

Heavy Rain is Shite!

I'm thinking about buying this game but not going to buy another game until I have fully completed FF13.

I have heard it is good and it is shite. Looking forward to it TBH, it is something a bit different. I will be playing God of War first though I think.

How far in are you now Si? I'm just about to enter the Labyrinth. :sherlock:

I am in Hades bit, just talked to the big giant with no teeth? Not really that far in, loving it though. One of those games you just want to keep playing. I am going to wait until I have finished it before I start Heavy Rain.

Nice one, the Hades boss fight is superb but some of the others are incredible. :drool: After I finish this going to get into Just Cause 2, got too many good games and not enough time to play them. :anguish:

Haha I don't have a job just now so am going overboard on the PS3. My brother got that Battlefield 2 for his PC, I haven't had a go of it yet but it looks stunning. That is worth a shot (tu)

Nice one, the Hades boss fight is superb but some of the others are incredible. :drool: After I finish this going to get into Just Cause 2, got too many good games and not enough time to play them. :anguish:

Haha I don't have a job just now so am going overboard on the PS3. My brother got that Battlefield 2 for his PC, I haven't had a go of it yet but it looks stunning. That is worth a shot (tu)

Neither do I mate at the moment but don't like playing it that much during the day. Doing driving lessons 2 days a week and at recruitment agencies at least one day but get some games in between. :lol: I need to get back working.

Got Battlefield BC 2 on the PS3 as well, great game. Playing it rather than MW2 at the moment. (tu)

The fucking 3 headed cunt! That spews up the dogs that explode is driving me fucking mental! I cant beat him. Nearly booted my PS3 out the fucking window.

Same with me mate, had 4 attempts at it and can't get by the fucker. :lol: Been playing Fifa alot recently so have only been making slow progress with this. Time to look for a strategy guide to see how to beat it. I've been grabbing the dogs and kicking them back at it by pressing circle and have got it down to 1 head, but when there is 2 satyrs there as well I get my arse skelped. :lol:

The fucking 3 headed cunt! That spews up the dogs that explode is driving me fucking mental! I cant beat him. Nearly booted my PS3 out the fucking window.

Same with me mate, had 4 attempts at it and can't get by the fucker. :lol: Been playing Fifa alot recently so have only been making slow progress with this. Time to look for a strategy guide to see how to beat it. I've been grabbing the dogs and kicking them back at it by pressing circle and have got it down to 1 head, but when there is 2 satyrs there as well I get my arse skelped. :lol:

That is it there. It doesn't help me at all! And he is playing it on the hardest difficulty!!!!!!

Cheers mate I will give it another go tonight. I've not been using the bow and arrows enough in between kicking the dogs, and he also focuses on killing the first satyr whereas I was jumping between it and Cerberus. Then he uses the Spartan special move up close to get lots of hits to finish off Cerberus. He did the last head by only using that move just about. Think I can do it. :)

is this game just a fighting game .. or does it have a story like prince of persia?

Fighting and puzzles, it is a brilliant game. I cannot get past one bit though. It is driving me crazy. Ruining the game a bit if I am honest.