Wee Novo at Full time....

SuperRangers

THE WEE MANS awesome ...brought up a rangers fan the only one in his village/spain ,hated celtic from a young age and never supported liverpool,inter milan or even spurs as a boy always been a spanish proddy.....thats OUR NACHO...

now as much as thats all baloney or maybe it isnt,but the wee man sure does play and shows the desire and heartfelt love

for the club only equalled by us the fans....MAYBE HE LIKE US WAS INDEED BORN A BEAR.....arguments on a postcard to .....

william novo ,saidnototheprovo street,glasgow G1690 WATP.....

THE WEE MANS awesome ...brought up a rangers fan the only one in his village/spain ,hated celtic from a young age and never supported liverpool,inter milan or even spurs as a boy always been a spanish proddy.....thats OUR NACHO...

now as much as thats all baloney or maybe it isnt,but the wee man sure does play and shows the desire and heartfelt love

for the club only equalled by us the fans....MAYBE HE LIKE US WAS INDEED BORN A BEAR.....arguments on a postcard to .....

You don't half talk some amount of shite mate :D:P

I love wee nacho as well :D

would you expect it any other way :lol:

or have you found me out as a sarcy chunt intent on bein controversial....lol

would you expect it any other way :lol:

or have you found me out as a sarcy chunt intent on bein controversial....lol

Hew might not be the best footballer, lack the basics etc etc but my god does he fucking love the club. He knows what Rangers are and what it is like to be at a club like Rangers. If he does leave I hope he gets his move to Spain