A Blues Brothers treble

real boydie9

I like Chelsea but they have been a nightmare to watch recently, not really fussed if the win the league or not I would rather see Arsenal win it. But Rangers are my team that's it. I have no problem with anyone that have a few teams it is up to them.

I like Chelsea but they have been a nightmare to watch recently, not really fussed if the win the league or not I would rather see Arsenal win it. But Rangers are my team that's it. I have no problem with anyone that have a few teams it is up to them.

Dont get me wrong my first love is Rangers but I'd like to see Linfield and Chelsea winning their Leagues especially Linfield, thanks for your sensible comment unlike I've had from some other folk. :uk:

Hate Chelsea with a passion, they are the English version of celtc, IMO.

Rangers are the priority, and for me, Scotland and Manchester United come second.

eh WHAT!?!?!

Man United was the catholic club in england...not saying that is wrong and you shouldnt support them for that reason. but why the hell did you say chelsea are the english version of celtic... <cr> <cr> <cr> <cr> <cr>

Hate Chelsea with a passion, they are the English version of celtc, IMO.

Rangers are the priority, and for me, Scotland and Manchester United come second.

eh WHAT!?!?!

Man United was the catholic club in england...not saying that is wrong and you shouldnt support them for that reason. but why the hell did you say chelsea are the english version of celtic... <cr> <cr> <cr> <cr> <cr>

Spot on mate how many Man Utd fans have you heard who have a fondness for Rangers? but there's loads who support the enemy from the east end but I'm not going to knock anyone's opinion even though I disagree with it. :uk:

Couldn't give a shit about Linfield or Chelsea.

Listen I'm a Rangers die hard but I'd like to see Chelsea stopping Man Utd from winning the league cant stand Man Utd for two reasons (1) their close links with the enemy from the east end, and 2 Alex Ferguson, he might be an ex Rangers player but he said in an interview he doesn't bother his arse how Rangers are doing and he knocked back the Rangers job in the 80's

Celtic think they've got links with every fucking club :lol:

Fur Fuck sake............there are a few guys in dire need of a blow job on here today....woooof!!!

Linfield supporters love Rangers

Alot of Glentoran fans love Rangers

Alot of Chelsea fans love Rangers

Alot of Hamburg fans love Rangers

They also hate the manky mob and for me they deserve my support when they play unless it inflicts on Rangers.

I'm off for my BJ now. :P