See all this "still top of the league" pish

Revolt

unbelieveable, i want that hour of my life back, i cant even imagine how pissed off the bears who travelled up there in gale force winds pishing down with sleet must feel, for the team to acknowledge those fans with THAT display? jesus fucking christ !!!!

team think there fcking superstars :anguish:, that attitude nearly cost us the league cup, it cost us the scottish cup, and while it most probably wont cost us the league

its not fucking acceptable at all, wattie needs to get this shit sorted out right away, if we dont absolute demolish hamilton and win comfortably against aberdeen then that ginger fuck lennon is gonna have them right up for it :anguish:

those players need a long hard look at themselves, they seriously should all be fined a % of there wages, be it 5,10,50 whatever, but he needs some way to get through to them, he could be barking at them after the game and there thinking "well we won the league so fuck it", naw no fking good enough!!!!!!

also......

davie weir stop punting it please,

steven davis pleaseeeeeeeeee play in the middle :( (i know its not your fault)

wattie should of taken mcculloch off, stuck davis in the centre with thomson/edu, put on novo/fleck/beasley/pigeon

had 2 wide players and just bombarded them, instead we sit off them when they have it in there own half and invite pressure onto us

well done, nice one players! i hope your coach trip down the road is fucking horrible! :)

We're still top of the league though.
and theyre no

Exactly! 10 points clear with a game in hand , we will bounce back from this on Saturday if not the players really have something wrong with them.

tell you something it's just as well we did prioritise the hearts game because if we had lost that one too we would be looking at a bit of a crisis.

anyway, the important game is now the next one and we will have to prove ourselves worthy champions by turning in one of our top drawer performances

unbelieveable, i want that hour of my life back, i cant even imagine how pissed off the bears who travelled up there in gale force winds pishing down with sleet must feel, for the team to acknowledge those fans with THAT display? jesus fucking christ !!!!

team think there fcking superstars :anguish:, that attitude nearly cost us the league cup, it cost us the scottish cup, and while it most probably wont cost us the league

its not fucking acceptable at all, wattie needs to get this shit sorted out right away, if we dont absolute demolish hamilton and win comfortably against aberdeen then that ginger fuck lennon is gonna have them right up for it :anguish:

those players need a long hard look at themselves, they seriously should all be fined a % of there wages, be it 5,10,50 whatever, but he needs some way to get through to them, he could be barking at them after the game and there thinking "well we won the league so fuck it", naw no fking good enough!!!!!!

also......

davie weir stop punting it please,

steven davis pleaseeeeeeeeee play in the middle :( (i know its not your fault)

wattie should of taken mcculloch off, stuck davis in the centre with thomson/edu, put on novo/fleck/beasley/pigeon

had 2 wide players and just bombarded them, instead we sit off them when they have it in there own half and invite pressure onto us

well done, nice one players! i hope your coach trip down the road is fucking horrible! :)

Mate would u rather be in our position or celtic's?

Fuck sake cheer up shit happens

BUT SMITH MUST GO :lol:

obviously we can't win them all and 2 defeats in the league so far is no bad but i'm just pissed off with way we lost tonight. nobody turned up for us and the attitude of the team was piss poor. i expect a lot more from a rangers team than that shite tonight

obviously we can't win them all and 2 defeats in the league so far is no bad but i'm just pissed off with way we lost tonight. nobody turned up for us and the attitude of the team was piss poor. i expect a lot more from a rangers team than that shite tonight

x2

Not long back from Perth, was ten mins late and missed the 1st 3goals! The night didn't get any better after that and the drive home was horrendous in the snow. Sitting in the stand the thing I seen which has been glaringly obvious most of the season was that we had zero width, papac recieved the ball a few times at left back but there was no one down the line to pass to. We play so narrow, we hav too many central players playin in wide positions. There's just not enuf room in our first 11 for Davis, big lee and thommo. It's Davis and a another in the centre for me. Thots?

No brilliant.

Left before the final whistle though, I wasn't clapping that.

because we are still top of the league does not make this result acceptable in my eyes in any way!!!!

i knew when the game was passed at 4pm yesterday we were goney loose points last night, in those conditions the players are simply not up for the cup!!!!! ansd it was proved right!!

same conditions for both teams so there was no excuses....... smith better get there arses kicked for saturday!!!!!