Take a minute and think!

JB1

Now im not for one minute going to defend the performance last night in any way but here's a few things to think about:

1. We as a club have not brought in any player in the last 18 months!(the only player to come in was rothen,and he made no impact on our team)

2. We have no cash

3. No buyer

4. We have a managment team who are seeing out the remainder of the season with no contracts and probaly no pay

All this and were cup winners already and chasing spl league double!

Now correct me if im wrong, last night was NOT the worst thing to happen to us this season! We still remain top of the spl with a game in hand and a 10point advantage! So to all the non believers ,calm it down to a drone please!

To address those septic fans who have hurled abuse at me from the final whistle last night! Youse are clueless! Lennon next manager! team full of loan singning who will leave at the end of the season,i rest my case!

As a brave man said one day "Let the others come after us, We welcome the chase"

Take a minute to think, about the fans who travled to Perth, spent money on a ticket, money to get there and back and other stuff. Think about how they felt standing watching their team getting humiliated by another SPL Side. Rangers should not be losing 4-1 to anyone. Never mind a silly SPL Side.

I didnt say the game was acceptable!!! But look at the bigger picture!! Weve got a home game at the weekend which we now need a great performance in!!!

The team hasnt set a foot wrong until last night all season(maybe our exit from the cup aswell)

Put it this way ,think how youd feel if you supported ra selic

Now im not for one minute going to defend the performance last night in any way but here's a few things to think about:

1. We as a club have not brought in any player in the last 18 months!(the only player to come in was rothen,and he made no impact on our team)

2. We have no cash

3. No buyer

4. We have a managment team who are seeing out the remainder of the season with no contracts and probaly no pay

All this and were cup winners already and chasing spl league double!

Now correct me if im wrong, last night was NOT the worst thing to happen to us this season! We still remain top of the spl with a game in hand and a 10point advantage! So to all the non believers ,calm it down to a drone please!

To address those septic fans who have hurled abuse at me from the final whistle last night! Youse are clueless! Lennon next manager! team full of loan singning who will leave at the end of the season,i rest my case!

As a brave man said one day "Let the others come after us, We welcome the chase"

sup·port·er

   /səˈpɔrtər, -ˈpoʊr-/ Show Spelled[suh-pawr-ter, -pohr-] Show IPA

–noun

a person or thing that supports.

an adherent, follower, backer, or advocate.

a device, usually of elastic cotton webbing, for supporting some part of the body, esp. a jockstrap.

a garter, esp. one attached to a garter belt or girdle.

Heraldry. either of two human or animal figures flanking and supporting an escutcheon in an achievement of arms.

Folowing Rangers = 2

Throwing Scarves/Insults = 3

:wink:

Point is we have maybe not been playign great last few months but we have been consistant and got the result. To let in 4 goals against St Johnstone is bang out of order! If we lost 1-0 or even 2-0 fair enough but to be that consistant and then let in 4 goals ....embarrasment!

How can having "No Buyer" be classed as an excuse for anything? We still have an owner... If Im selling my car but no-one is interested, it doesnt make the car undriveable!

we lost 4-1 off St Johnstone.

we have not conceded more than 1 goal in a game so far in the league.

there is every reason to be upset and angry.

Will you shut the fuck up and get over it? You are like a broken down record..... It isn't the first time we've lost 4-1 this season. Move on, if we get beat off Hamilton or even draw at the weekend then u can moan all u want.

Will you shut the fuck up and get over it? You are like a broken down record..... It isn't the first time we've lost 4-1 this season. Move on, if we get beat off Hamilton or even draw at the weekend then u can moan all u want.

(tu)

You're right jama. People are making too big a deal of this loss.

At the end of the day we are still ten points clear so don't over react!

aye sound ill just sit back and accept that my team got gubbed...but hey we are still 10points up eh?

fuck sake its as if the fans are getting complacent about our lead....catch a grip. i pay my money to go and see the rangers, ill show my disgust for them all i want. fucking shocking performances the last few weeks, 3-3 with united, losing at united and then this.

if we dont pull our finger out we will be in a right fucking state.

You always get one bogey game like this a season, considering the standard of season we've had this is just a tiny blip that will be forgotten come lifting the trophy.

our recent form has been horrendous.

will somebody tell me the last time boyd scored (not a penalty).

aye sound ill just sit back and accept that my team got gubbed...but hey we are still 10points up eh?

fuck sake its as if the fans are getting complacent about our lead....catch a grip. i pay my money to go and see the rangers, ill show my disgust for them all i want. fucking shocking performances the last few weeks, 3-3 with united, losing at united and then this.

if we dont pull our finger out we will be in a right fucking state.

I just meant people were acting like we have lost the league, even though we have the 10 point lead. We have enough games to redeem ourselves.... I hope.

You always get one bogey game like this a season, considering the standard of season we've had this is just a tiny blip that will be forgotten come lifting the trophy.

Why imediately criticise Boyd over anyone else? Hes not the only player who is out of form.

Why imediately criticise Boyd over anyone else? Hes not the only player who is out of form.

Scapegoating :craphead:

i didnt say that, all i said was when was the last time he scored (not a penalty)

i chose him as we relied on his goals, he used to score willy nilly. maybe general attitude of team?

i wasnt singling out boyd for our problems, i love him ahah!

just wondering the last time he scored was.

I'm glad we got humped last night it might just be the wakeup call some players need to push us over the line and seal the league,being that far in front can be a distraction and a defeat like lastnight could them the world of good and they think we still have some work to do here lets get back to winning games like we know we can. :21:

Scapegoating :craphead:

haha! I'm shocked :O

Was it not against St.Mirren in the Scottish cup back in February? :unsure: