Xbox 360 RM Fifa Cup

BR_54

Ayr_True_Blue v Bonnisel

Juventus 1 - 4 AC Milan

AC Milan 2 - 4 Juventus

6-5 to AC on agg

A great two legged match, i almost bottled it in the first 15 mins of the first match cos I was nervy as fuck.

It takes alot for me to say this, but I dont think I deserved it.

Sounds like a great tie lads!

well done to Bonnissel who progresses to the quarter finals

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shit, I never even knew this was running. Ah well hopefully there's another one, if anyone wants a game with me anyway - Murdie 1 is the GT to add :)

there will definitely be another one mate, not to worry! (tu)

do you think guys will be willing to pay a few quid via paypal, and the winner gets a points code or something?

Shit, I never even knew this was running. Ah well hopefully there's another one, if anyone wants a game with me anyway - Murdie 1 is the GT to add :)

do you think guys will be willing to pay a few quid via paypal, and the winner gets a points code or something?

we'll definitely explore these kind of options for the next tournament depending on how this one goes.

Im hopefully playing my tie today

we'll definitely explore these kind of options for the next tournament depending on how this one goes.

Im hopefully playing my tie today

I wouldnt mind it at all, a few quid could even go to RM

does he not want to swap his valencia for my real madrid :( fs be a sport :anguish:

:lol: When you wanting to play this game?

whenever mate add ma gamertag n tell us when yer on. A wanted ae swap that guy madrid for valencia but take it he wants to stay valencia

Vee v CallumCraig

1st leg Vee 0 callumcraig 0 - Callum absolutely pumped me. I was very lucky to draw

2nd leg Callumcraig 1 Vee 1- free kick from me made it 1 0 then callum equalised to make it 1 1 on 59 mins.

Vee wins on away goals

Unlucky mate you deserved to be 3/4 up from the first game.