Marouane Chamakh to Arsenal

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/africa/8610068.stm

Morocco striker Marouane Chamakh has confirmed he is set to quit the French first division side Bordeaux at the end of the season.

"It's practically sure," the 26-year-old revealed after his side were knocked out of the Champions League in the quarter-finals by French rivals Lyon.

"I've just five weeks left here.

"It's up to me to have nine great matches to go as far as possible with Bordeaux."

Chamakh, who arrived in Bordeaux in 2000, has been strongly linked with a move to English side Arsenal.

More of a provider than goalscorer and doesn't get into the best of positions. He'll spend a lot of game time out wide trying to create and deliver - not too sure where he'll fit in when RVP is fit?

He's great in the air, good at holding the ball up, and is pretty good on the ball. Some good balls into the box and he'll be a threat.

More of a provider than goalscorer and doesn't get into the best of positions. He'll spend a lot of game time out wide trying to create and deliver - not too sure where he'll fit in when RVP is fit?

He's great in the air, good at holding the ball up, and is pretty good on the ball. Some good balls into the box and he'll be a threat.

To be honest he is pretty similar to Van Persie.

Why don't Arsenal just buy a 30 goal a season striker?

Oh, but that's not the "Wenger Way".

Who is a 30 goal a season striker? Torres? No chance..

I thought Wenger was the master of buying young gems.

Even though now his team is full of young crap.

You do talk some shite.

Wenger is an excellent coach and getting talent. A lot of the talent at Arsenal isn't shit. You are saying buy young gems, what young gem is going to get 30 goals a season? :lol:

You do talk some shite.

Wenger is an excellent coach and getting talent. A lot of the talent at Arsenal isn't shit. You are saying buy young gems, what young gem is going to get 30 goals a season? :lol:

So the likes of Denilson and Bendtner demonstrate his greatness?

You do talk some shite.

So the likes of Denilson and Bendtner demonstrate his greatness?

Those two are squad players at best. He doesn't have the largest budget in the Premier league. But he has signed plenty of quality players for Arsenal since he joined the club.

Replying to Keithgersbear:

(wont let me reply anymore)

If you were to go through the whole team would you say there was any world class players?

I hear you say Fabregas, but would he really get into the Barca team?

And in big games does he have the skill and presence to be influential?

Arsenal have based their whole team around Fabregas for the last 3 years and have won nothing. And will he even be there next year? Again poor management.

Van Persie? He cannot complete a season.

Vermalen? He might look good scoring goals against average teams at home, but can he defend?

Also it is his choice to not spend. Shareholders have said there is money to spend.

He just chooses to be stubborn and naive.

And he plays Denilson every week.

:sherlock:

My god cnt believe muff got away with the Rasmusenn comment only cause he is Muff(worrying thing is i knew his point) anyway im sick of the big messi love inn!!!!!!!!!! BRAZIL FOR THE WORLD CUP!! RANGERS FOR THE SPL AND CHRLSEA FOR THE EPL!!!!! Money for all the good guys.... FTP

My points are amazing who else gets free drinks on a thursday night lol!!!! anyway my point is Arsenal with fabregas, Gallas and Van Persie could of took them!!!!!!!!!! Real to fuck them on saturday Ronaldo is better than Messi FACT!!!!!!!!!!! watch this space!!!!!!!!!