Time to bring back the Billy Boys

ElBufalo20

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25 guests reading :lol:

Let them read its becoming offical THE BILLY BOYS is back so go cry and tell your ma and your da and the whole mhedia world because we don't give a feck anymore we aren't going to be any pushover and thats final.

NO SURRENDER :sherlock::lol:

Whoever the new owner is they would prove themself to be a worthy owner if they came out in the first week of their reign to publicly back the Billy Boys.

A sure way of getting the fans on side.

That is true hope so.

Of course it should be sung, but there is no way that Rangers would 'sanction' it.

I could see it being sung, the t*rriers/media complaining, the SPL fining Rangers or some pish and Rangers meekly accepting it and shifting the 'guilt' onto the fans (see Romania for an example). Quite simply, there is no-one at the club willing to stick thier neck out on this and see it challenged.

Sad but true.

They won't be happy until the entire sport is as fucking sanitised as badminton.

If it was left to me, I'd bring back the songs, the enclosures and the smoking. Going to the football these days is bordering on 'the gay'.

Bring back the Billy Boys?

Why has nobody thought of this before?

:lol: are you serious anyway get it back NOW ASAP if upto a 1000 people at Tannadice can sing it with F3NIAN in it then upto 40,000

will certainly get away with F3NIAN in it, and as far as i know it wasn't banned completly it was only said not to be sung.

If i told you to run down the street naked outside the girodome on a matchday with a big FTP sign would you do it. <cr>

Its the best song we've got for atmosphere and the whole stadium bounces it. I know its banned but thats only cos we're not allowed to sing F*nian for some reason.I know this might be a stupid suggestion but surely we could just replace F*nian with something else like league titles or something a lot better?!!im sure theres plenty of better suggestions.but ibrox would be rocking on sunday with everyone belting it out and especially at the piggery in a couple of weeks and theres nothin the sfa or media can moan about.

Interesting concept..............I'm surprised nobody's mentioned it before to be honest.

It should never have been banned, it was just to suit the papes. Sing it loud and proud and get the atmosphere back again.

Says the man who doesn't go! anguish.gif

Thats bang out of order Bp9, and you know it. Minstral has his hands full at home & can't make it to games the way things are. There are priorities in life and the man is more than filling his boots.I thought better of you than that, dunno why, but I did.

It should never have been banned, it was just to suit the papes. Sing it loud and proud and get the atmosphere back again.

Says the man who doesn't go! anguish.gif

Thats bang out of order Bp9, and you know it. Minstral has his hands full at home & can't make it to games the way things are. There are priorities in life and the man is more than filling his boots.I thought better of you than that, dunno why, but I did.

All them handwringers are the same, selfish inbreeds who need to wise up and see theres more to life than a computer screen, and to

stop trying to change what people believe just because they have no beliefs, sad individuals really.

Bring Back The BILLY BOYS !!!

"We're Up To Our Knees In Celtic Scum"

Surrender Or You'll Die

Cos We Are The Bridgeton Derry (Glasgow Rangers) Boys !!!

Hullo Hullo.....

Never heard of it!

LONDONDERRY**

I agree bring it back though keep making these posts till we do!

Bring back the Billy Boys?

Why has nobody thought of this before?

:lol:are you serious anyway get it back NOW ASAP if upto a 1000 people at Tannadice can sing it with F3NIAN in it then upto 40,000

will certainly get away with F3NIAN in it, and as far as i know it wasn't banned completly it was only said not to be sung.

If i told you to run down the street naked outside the girodome on a matchday with a big FTP sign would you do it. <cr>

whooooooooooooosh :lol::P

i will sing it tomorrow in the pup on the bus and heading to the ground but not inside the ground i would not give them the chance to cause bother and taint our title

So if the guys around you sing it you'll not join in?