Big Screen @ Ibrox next week

Gavelect

Do we want a big screen at Ibrox next sunday? If so answer yes! we know the tv's are broken but they could get a big screen like they did in the past, post yes!

Alrite my fellow blue noses, great win for the gers today!

I see that Rangers only got 800 tickets for the hibs match next week, rather poor. Has anyone heard if Ibrox is showing the game on the big screen next week?

Think this would be a great idea to accommodate all the blue noses who won't get a ticket for the match at hibs and want to join in the celebrations if we win the league, it would also bring in some much needed cashs for the club!

RangerswithSPLtrophy2003.jpg

Portable screens sound like a good idea. The more people we can get championing for this the better chance there is for it happining, spread the word and we could have our selfs a great party at Ibrox Mmmmm

you joking ? theve been broke for like 2 year. When they put them on last year there was bits missing, we black squares all over the place.

2 years? not quite. They were on for over the first half of this season, albeit with sections not working.

Theres a few reason why going around, we cant afford new ones. the company who repair them has gone bust. a few others none confirmed though.

I dont think the screens at ibrox will happen because we are not guarenteed to win the league on sunday. Celtic might give it to us earlier in the day, meaning a lot of people will just show up at ibrox an hour after the end of the hibs game to welcome the lads home.

Creepy. I was thinking this myself in the pub today. Would be a great idea, everyone gets to see the game, if enough went it would be a brilliant atmosphere and most people would head to ibrox if we won the league anyway. Would hope this could happen.

you joking ? theve been broke for like 2 year. When they put them on last year there was bits missing, we black squares all over the place.

2 years? not quite. They were on for over the first half of this season, albeit with sections not working.

Theres a few reason why going around, we cant afford new ones. the company who repair them has gone bust. a few others none confirmed though.

I dont think the screens at ibrox will happen because we are not guarenteed to win the league on sunday. Celtic might give it to us earlier in the day, meaning a lot of people will just show up at ibrox an hour after the end of the hibs game to welcome the lads home.

they might have been on for the first half of the season, but they werent fully working. Towards the end of last season you couldnt see part of it because parts were broken and left big black squares all around it.

If we dont win the league at Ibrox next week then the Rangers money men would welcome setting this up 2 weeks on the trott. Fans will not mind spending £5-£10 to get into Ibrox to see the team win the league, this week coming or the next. The one after that would be even better but I think the police would have something to say about :-).

That would be good but I dont see it happening. The club to charge a nominal amount say £5 and give it to the clubs charity's or the former players benevolent fund, would be a cracking atmosphere then the boys heading back with the trophey to celebrate :21:

If we dont win the league at Ibrox next week then the Rangers money men would welcome setting this up 2 weeks on the trott. Fans will not mind spending £5-£10 to get into Ibrox to see the team win the league, this week coming or the next. The one after that would be even better but I think the police would have something to say about :-).

we dont play at ibrox next week. Spot the tim

we dont play at ibrox next week. Spot the tim

i can see he means 'win the league with a screen at Ibrox' by the way he says 'setting it up 2 weeks on the trott'

Dont take this the wrong way mate, but have a think before you post eh.

ps - if yer pissed i forgive you :D