SPL Trophy Presentation!

DavieMacRFC

I heard a rumour that we wont be getting the trophy at Easter Raod is this true ???

It does kind of make sense as we will only have a small amount of fans their but then again they would be back at Ibrox to celebrate with more fans so do any of you know anything about this ???

when we win the SPL we will recieve the trophy at our last home game(v motherwell) on 9th may

i hope so, took it off my work and bought tickets, only the second game i will have been to this season, as a former season ticket holder thats quite dissapointing i must admit :dry:

Posters are saying different games here ? Is it Motherwell at home or on Sunday when we officially win it ?

The SPL released a statement today saying something along the lines of "If the opportunity arises where we can award the winners of the league the trophy at their home stadium we will do so"

Therefore, whenever we wrap up the league, regardless, the trophy presentation will be at the Motherwell game

Posters are saying different games here ? Is it Motherwell at home or on Sunday when we officially win it ?

The SPL released a statement today saying something along the lines of "If the opportunity arises where we can award the winners of the league the trophy at their home stadium we will do so"

Therefore, whenever we wrap up the league, regardless, the trophy presentation will be at the Motherwell game

Ok thanks for clearing that up up mate (tu)