No doubt the final home game will be a sell out

What happens with the RSC if you don't get a season ticket Gary, is it affected in any way in terms of tickets?

No, I am the treasurer at the moment and collect all dues, ticket monies etc etc.

I don't know if I would be best resigning or not or if it would be possible carrying on the role even though I wouldn't be at every match. I would still pay my dues as I would never not be a member of the Tannochside RSC.

Does the number of member who are ST holders not affect the grading of the RSC?

Or does that just happen to wee clubs?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I for one will say that im one of these who dont go to many games, if I was in TBO or UB sections i'd probably go to more but I dont really see the point in spending all that money to watch a shit game when I can go to my mates house and have a good time watching the game instead of sitting in the cold watching a boring game whilst being told to sit down and not sing etc.

If you ask me this doesnt make me any more or less of a Rangers fan, I love the club and always have and always will, where I watch them play doesnt matter.

Does the number of member who are ST holders not affect the grading of the RSC?

Or does that just happen to wee clubs?

I think to become category A+ like we are you have to register 60 season tickets every season, I think we have around 80 registered. 1 season ticket won't affect our ticket allocation.

Plenty glory hunters amongst our support im afraid. Also a lot that only care about OF games too. Lets hope the atmospher at the Motherwell game is better than the last Hearts game. Could not believe how bad that was considering how important a game it was.

Time to change the league to an 18 team top league that way people would not get fed up watching Rangers v Hamilton 6 times or St mirren 5 times playing the same rubbish teams all the time makess people think twice what matches they want to watch after all in not a cheap day after all.

I know some people might say bringing in more rubbish teams might take the crowd down, we have to change the football matches for the best.

teams play each other twice a season might not be everyones cup of tea, but this might bring the crowd back, its a lomg time since i have been to Ibrox as my am my wifes carer so going away for a day is not on at the moment.

I bought a season ticket to go and watch Hartlepool and after staurdays match against exeter i will have seen 23 matches all against different teams plus 3 cup matches makes 26 different teams. they might not be as good as The Glasgow Rangers but its only 250 yards from my front door. i have enjoyed seeing all these teams.

Rangers play 3 or 4 times against the same team this might be ahy people choose to go to some matches and not others.

Plenty glory hunters amongst our support im afraid. Also a lot that only care about OF games too. Lets hope the atmospher at the Motherwell game is better than the last Hearts game. Could not believe how bad that was considering how important a game it was.

Most of Northern Ireland :anguish:

I personally go to around 65-70% of home matches. This can range between 60-70 quid for me, wife an son for tickets. I am not a glory hunter, couldn't care less who goes or not. I go to stenhousemuir home games when gers away, and as my work situation had changed recently, meaning a severe financial hit, I will not b attending as many gers games next season, meaning I am going to go along and thoroughly enjoy myself on the 9th may, and will cherish the games we do attend next season, ad a family.

I know for a fact i'm in no way a glory hunter I sit in the Broomloan go to every league game and don't get OF games go to every league cup game at ibrox and it depends on the scottish cup if it was free i would go. It's the sme since the early 80's where there was little support at Ibrox but i think this 2,000 fans is a myth thn Souness came and Ibrox was a sellout every week every big team has it's glory hunters and the worst culprits are the tims.