Police say no to Neville's testimonial.

look at the sub-headings it says

United captain's preferred testimonial opponents blocked

it's us against world and it always will be and i wouldn't want it any other way just remember

:uk::21::uk::21:

WE ARE RANGERS, SUPER RANGERS

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE

WE HATE C*LTIC, F*nian BASTARDS

AND WE'LL CHASE THEM, ANYWHERE

WE ARE THE PEOPLE

aye us we got blocked.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would we want to help raise money for someone who's Dad is named Neville Neville anyway,that's enough to start a riot.

it was his choice and he wanted to play us. don't know if you noticed tin this article,timmy sneaked in somewhere and said we can't fit this game in to our schedule. eh no cunt asked them to.

The F*nians have a pyoor speshul relationship with them though,it wouldn't surprise me if they were first choice.

the last time neville came to ibrox though he said the atmosphere was one the best etc and the fans are loud as fuck. something like that.

don't think they were 1st choice.

He said ... "This was the loudest atmosphere that I have known, compared to any English ground away from home.

"There have been certain nights at Old Trafford in European games - the ones against Juventus comes to mind - when the atmosphere was incredible.

"But this was definitely up there with the best. It was fantastic.

"When we came out at the start I was looking around me and I saw people in the directors' box jumping up singing and I was wondering what was happening. It is not usually like that.

"The crowd beating us was never going to happen - but thank goodness they didn't score."

Celtic were never his first choice

(tu) was it not him that scored that night aswell.?

I thought it was Phil neville, not to sure though

it's us against world and it always will be and i wouldn't want it any other way just remember

WE ARE THE PEOPLE

aye us we got blocked.

a took tht the wrang wiy so Garry Neville isnae so bad thn :lol:

WE ARE THE PEOPLE

aye us we got blocked.

a took tht the wrang wiy so Garry Neville isnae so bad thn :lol:

naw no really,look at the quote he said after he played us in the champions League at ibrox.

i don't know why celtic had to but in and say we can't fit this in either.??? because he never even mentioned anything about them in this article.

i supposes anything that involves us,they need to always have someting to do with it. mad.gif

A like Neville :(

Would a been good aswell.

I would have went aswell but I do admire his passion for football and Man Utd and thats why I hate him because he is Man Utd but if i was his position in an Old Firm i would turn round to every tim in the ground and celebrate in their faces

Neveill(e) has just proved he's a money grabbing fuck. What? His 20-30-40 grand per week for the last 15 years wasn't good enough?

ffs.

But... I'll give him this. Given his previous as a money grabbing barsteward... He would, and quite clearly would... Want The Biggest Fucking Club in the World for the testimonial? Right Bears?

And that is....

US :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Mibbee Old Gary aint that bad after all?

btw... TGFITW had 900 there last night. My mate is a CFC season ticket holder -- and he went. btw. There are some good hard working poeple on the dark side. Not many. but I know one.

Neveill(e) has just proved he's a money grabbing fuck. What? His 20-30-40 grand per week for the last 15 years wasn't good enough?

ffs.

But... I'll give him this. Given his previous as a money grabbing barsteward... He would, and quite clearly would... Want The Biggest Fucking Club in the World for the testimonial? Right Bears?

And that is....

US :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Mibbee Old Gary aint that bad after all?

btw... TGFITW had 900 there last night. My mate is a CFC season ticket holder -- and he went. btw. There are some good hard working poeple on the dark side. Not many. but I know one.

when has he previously proved he's a money grabbin bastard ?

Gary Neville is a player i would love at ibrox.always knew we would be his first choice. the chance to wreck manchester again? priceless.fuckin hate utd. nearly as as much as i hate the tims.got a lot of time for gary and his brother though. good pros and they do a lot for disabled kids out of the media spotlight, that to me says what good people they are. neville would give his lot to play for the bears, if utd don't want him.

Why the f*ck do they mention the Russian being stabbed in the article as well? That was f*ck all to do with us. C*nts,

It turned out he fell on a broken seat ffs....

I wouldn't go back to manchester to watch Rangers if the cunts paid me.

If Rangers got them in the CL i would expect either no tickets to be taken or what happened in 2004/5 where we were bussed into boltons stadium, then to the game and then home.

turin or manchester are probably the only two places i would not go and watch rangers.