Lukas Jutkiewicz

Stu1993

he is crap !

exactly an everton reserve ffs some people on here dont have a clue

We signed Boyd from Kilmarnock..Miller from Derby.

We've signed players from teams worse than Everton and look how they've done.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he is crap !

If you think it's right to judge a players ability on the basis of his situation at his current club then you are obviously one of these people clueless fans that you are speaking about.

he is crap !

Bobby Russell - Shettleston Juniors ( imagine the outcry if that happened now) brilliant player.

Cooper - Clydebank

Munro - Alloa

McMinn - QOS

Doddie- St Johnstone

Mclean/Smith - Killie

Tam Forsyth - Well

Tons more, players have to start thier career somewhere ffs.

Most of our players over the years have not been Ibrox reared

he is crap !

Bobby Russell - Shettleston Juniors ( imagine the outcry if that happened now) brilliant player.

Cooper - Clydebank

Munro - Alloa

McMinn - QOS

Doddie- St Johnstone

Mclean/Smith - Killie

Tam Forsyth - Well

Tons more, players have to start thier career somewhere ffs.

Most of our players over the years have not been Ibrox reared

More recently:

Novo - Dundee

Alexander- Ipswich

Bougherra- Charlton

Robertson - Aberdeen

Goram - Hibs

Boyd - Killie

And last but not least

Weir - Everton reserves :pipe:

You hit the nail on the head when who you say everybody has to start somewhere (tu)

Not too sure tbh. Never impressed me when I have seen him play against Rangers or celtc. One footed, slow, shit touch, wasteful... I'd say, IMO, Sutton is better, and he can get himself to fcuk!

I agree with you m8 there is nae danger that boy is Rangers class, think cos he scores one good goal he's the dugs baws, every cunt that scores a cracker this weekend we should try tae sign cos they must be shit hot :uk:

Everybody seems to think David Goodwillie is the best thing since sliced bread on the basis of a good season, but Jutkiewicz has had as good a season as he has and would probably cost a fraction of the price.

People can come out with this "not Rangers class" (I personally think it's a ridicilous phrase because how do you define it?) nonesense all they want, but if you put him in the Rangers squad right now he'd be our third top scorer behind Boyd and Miller.

We all moan about how we struggle for goals when Miller/Boyd don't show up, we all moan about the lack of physical presence/outball/plan b that we have been missing for years now and we all moan about how we rarely sign younger players who have the potential to do well for us before being sold on for a decent profit.

Having just turned 21, scoring 11 leagus goals despite being more of a target man, and with a likely transfer fee of about £250,000 Jutkiewicz ticks all the boxes so why's he not worth a punt?

In recent years I've seen similar snobbery (for want of a better word) when people suggested guys like Stokes and Griffiths as budget signings from pishy teams and now a couple of years on you see people on here suggesting them as signings on a regular basis even though they would cost far more than they would have a couple of years ago.

Its quite easy to define (not rangers class) it means not good enough, he's that highly thought of cos he's played that well this season theres a cue of cunts waiting for his signature eh thats why a top team like motherwell are top of the line to sign him but dont know if they can afford the £300,000 :uk:

Everybody seems to think David Goodwillie is the best thing since sliced bread on the basis of a good season, but Jutkiewicz has had as good a season as he has and would probably cost a fraction of the price.

People can come out with this "not Rangers class" (I personally think it's a ridicilous phrase because how do you define it?) nonesense all they want, but if you put him in the Rangers squad right now he'd be our third top scorer behind Boyd and Miller.

We all moan about how we struggle for goals when Miller/Boyd don't show up, we all moan about the lack of physical presence/outball/plan b that we have been missing for years now and we all moan about how we rarely sign younger players who have the potential to do well for us before being sold on for a decent profit.

Having just turned 21, scoring 11 leagus goals despite being more of a target man, and with a likely transfer fee of about £250,000 Jutkiewicz ticks all the boxes so why's he not worth a punt?

In recent years I've seen similar snobbery (for want of a better word) when people suggested guys like Stokes and Griffiths as budget signings from pishy teams and now a couple of years on you see people on here suggesting them as signings on a regular basis even though they would cost far more than they would have a couple of years ago.

Couldn't have put it better myself 00000042.gif

A few of us fans need to realize, this is the market were operating in.

We need to try and find young players like Jutkiewicz, bring them on a level then move them on for a profit. The days of us bringing in top class talent is well gone.

People urny sayin sign um coz he scored a belter.

Eveybody is sayin hes played well enough aw season fur a shot at rangers

So whit ur sayin is anyone that plays a good season in Scotland deserves a move to Rangers,cos he's not the only one whit about stokes from hibs he's had a good season or goodwillie, gomis so they should get a shot at the Gers cos they had a good season, talkin oot ur fuckin arse man :uk:

theres fuckin loads of players that we could sign thats better than that cunt,well sayin u never answered my last post notice u made an arse o ursell aye, or could u not read it cos goin by ur spelling ur still at pre school u fuckin illiterate cunt

Why don't you come up with a few player suggestions who are affordable and better than Jutkiewicz, since you obviously are in denial and think we can still splurge millions on overrated foreigners.

Why don't you come up with a few player suggestions who are affordable and better than Jutkiewicz, since you obviously are in denial and think we can still splurge millions on overrated foreigners.

who the fuck said anything about spending millions dinny think ive mentioned how much we should spend on players,i just dont rate him and if your talkin about better players stokes as by far a better player tham him :uk: