Scottish Cup Final

My mate is good friends with the County goalie, who is a fucking gigantic taig!

Yeah, used to play for them. Well, he was at the club. Never played for the 1st team. Northern Ireland U-21 international.

My mate is good friends with the County goalie, who is a fucking gigantic taig!

Yeah, used to play for them. Well, he was at the club. Never played for the 1st team. Northern Ireland U-21 international.

The keeper is in the NI first team for their up coming friendlies. More f*nians in the Ulster team. :anguish:

Too far away from Australia for me.I loved it when the staggies humped the mhanks and kept the cup final Filth Free and it would be a great boost for Dingwall if they won it.

However,I think Dundee Utd will win it and allow a Rangers employee to lift the cup on Saturday.I just hope we see a good clean attacking game from both sides and may the best team win.(tu)

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

No I wont be heading along but for the overall well being of scottish football DUDT need to win.

Who?

Should say DUTD which is Dundee United.

Every Rangers fan should want them to win for our sake.

Yet more balls from you :lol:

No I wont be heading along but for the overall well being of scottish football DUDT need to win.

Who?

Dont County go into Europe if they win ?

If they go into Europe he is right, Rangers fans should want DUTD to win.

If County go into Europe our Co-Efficient points will get raped :lol:

Who?

Aye mate Ross county then go into the europa leauge pumped in the first round our co efficent goes down so we dont qualify into the CL directly as a result.

You obviously dont know what you talking about you fucking idiot SIN

Who?

Dont County go into Europe if they win ?

If they go into Europe he is right, Rangers fans should want DUTD to win.

(tu)

And if united get into Europe our Co-Efficient points just get molested.

It's too marginal for me to hope that bunch of Rangers hating thieves win anything.

It's to marginal for me to hope that bunch of Rangers hating thieves win anything.

Exactly. County cant do any worse than the rest of the SPL have done. Motherwell, Hibs, Falkirk and Celtic were all awful this year.

It's to marginal for me to hope that bunch of Rangers hating thieves win anything.

Exactly. County cant do any worse than the rest of the SPL have done. Motherwell, Hibs, Falkirk and Celtic were all awful this year.

Yes you may be right but if you were asked who do you think would go further in Europe out of Dundee United or Ross County who would you pick ?

Dundee have a chance to get past a few rounds at least.

And if united get into Europe our Co-Efficient points just get molested.It's to marginal for me to hope that bunch of Rangers hating thieves win anything.

The co-efficient depends on where they were meant to get to in europe. Motherwell actually done quite well in that respect as they got in through the fair play rule and were not meant to get very far. Celtic were only meant to qualify for the europa league, which they did :angry: Falkirk, Hearts and Aberdeen (not hibs) done badly. As did we unfortunately :(

I'll be at the game working as an event steward, on my first shift with them.. won't be cheering anyone on though as that gets you fired :ph34r: