Liverpool to flog flop Aquilani for loss of £13million -

Benitez actually make Dick Advocaat look like a miser.He has cost Liverpool enough money to fund 3 teams that could have challenged for the title.I can't believe the tosser still has a job at Anfield.

Was very stange to buy him for so much money when they knew he was going to be out injured for so long.

(tu) Agreed. Would ahve been better waiting until January and getting him then, rather than paying his wages for over 3 months. I was at the game v Bolton at Anfield and he had a shocker, honestly I have seen better control and passing from my 10 year old neighbour. Wont be sad to see him go.

Only Reason he was a flop is he was injured most of the season from the few times I seen him he looked a good player

aye but whats the point in signing a player the whole world knew was permanently injured and nicknamed "sicknote" by the roma squad.

All the talent in the world issane any good if he cant get his lazy assholle on the pitch.

u can bet juventus or milan or whoever sign him will be laughing when they buy him for £7 million after his £13 million pound physiotherapy at liverpool finally gets him back ready to play

Benitez is an ashsclown always saying he hasnt had funds for transfer. he has had 65 pounds in the last 15 months which he wasted on keane, johnson, aqui-lame, and sotiris kyszdides.

Only Reason he was a flop is he was injured most of the season from the few times I seen him he looked a good player

aye but whats the point in signing a player the whole world knew was permanently injured and nicknamed "sicknote" by the roma squad.

All the talent in the world issane any good if he cant get his lazy assholle on the pitch.

u can bet juventus or milan or whoever sign him will be laughing when they buy him for £7 million after his £13 million pound physiotherapy at liverpool finally gets him back ready to play

Benitez is an ashsclown always saying he hasnt had funds for transfer. he has had 65 pounds in the last 15 months which he wasted on keane, johnson, aqui-lame, and sotiris kyszdides.

Nice spelling. :sherlock: