Nacho

BaZa

well last i remember we offered him a one year extension but he wanted more, and him and bain didnt agree and thats been it. And IMO Bain is correct, 7-10k for a sub is more than ehough and a rolling contract is good enough too, hes not at his prime anymore.

Found this...

Kris Boyd, Kirk Broadfoot and Nacho Novo are the three first team players at the SPL league leaders who have new contracts on the table. But none of the trio have put pen to paper so far, with Johnston hinting that the players were holding out for more cash than is currently on offer.

“Discussions continue on various contract extensions, although a balance has to be struck between value and player expectations,” revealed Johnston.

http://sport.stv.tv/football/scottish-premier/rangers/158072-rangers-chairman-drops-contract-hint/

well last i remember we offered him a one year extension but he wanted more, and him and bain didnt agree and thats been it. And IMO Bain is correct, 7-10k for a sub is more than ehough and a rolling contract is good enough too, hes not at his prime anymore.

Cheers i just thought i had missed something as of lately

Found this...

Kris Boyd, Kirk Broadfoot and Nacho Novo are the three first team players at the SPL league leaders who have new contracts on the table. But none of the trio have put pen to paper so far, with Johnston hinting that the players were holding out for more cash than is currently on offer.

“Discussions continue on various contract extensions, although a balance has to be struck between value and player expectations,” revealed Johnston.

http://sport.stv.tv/football/scottish-premier/rangers/158072-rangers-chairman-drops-contract-hint/

(tu)

id expect Boyd to be the money grabber, a lil suprised by wee Nacho more to the point a lil disapointed

This is why nacho is annoying me. He has all of u eating out the palm of his hand thinking he is the most amazing guy on the planet. He is playing the poor me card to with his close to tears interviews with how much he wants to stay at rangers when in fact he could stay if he wanted but wants more money and playing time. Fair enough that a player wants this but I hate his whole attitude just now as if he is devistated if he has to leave. It is his choice to leave! Don't b fooled! I love\love him but really annoying me with this whole thing just now!

This is why nacho is annoying me. He has all of u eating out the palm of his hand thinking he is the most amazing guy on the planet. He is playing the poor me card to with his close to tears interviews with how much he wants to stay at rangers when in fact he could stay if he wanted but wants more money and playing time. Fair enough that a player wants this but I hate his whole attitude just now as if he is devistated if he has to leave. It is his choice to leave! Don't b fooled! I love\love him but really annoying me with this whole thing just now!

Leave him alone, he's got a book to sell before he leaves.

I am not annoyed at nacho for wanting to leave. It is natural for a plyer to want more money/security/game time. I am annoyed at him for making every fan think that he is the bigest get in the planet! He is making out like he would do anything to stay at rangers and everyone is buying it!!!!

I think he is using the fans especially when his book is just out. All this shaky voice in interviews. He is a clever player that has played te fans. I am sure he does like rangers but think about it. If he didn't say the stuff he does I am pretty sure 99% of us wouldn't care if he left.

I can understand where Nacho's coming from,a footballer has a short career and he has a baby under a year old.

I'm not saying we should give him a two year contract for they reasons but i can see why a year isn't enough security for him and he has to leave.

i agree nobody does nothing for nothing, im just a lil dis heartened by him a bit now, like the man says above you, he is kinda playing a game with us/fans he could stay if he wanted to and really prove how much pride he has when he wears our Badge he gives Walter n co credit for their part with no contracts then he should take a note out of their book if an offer is there, he cant play 90 mins every game but he really does have a big impact in our games when he gets put on the pitch not all the time but not to far from it

I can understand where Nacho's coming from,a footballer has a short career and he has a baby under a year old.

I'm not saying we should give him a two year contract for they reasons but i can see why a year isn't enough security for him and he has to leave.

i agree nobody does nothing for nothing, im just a lil dis heartened by him a bit now, like the man says above you, he is kinda playing a game with us/fans he could stay if he wanted to and really prove how much pride he has when he wears our Badge he gives Walter n co credit for their part with no contracts then he should take a note out of their book if an offer is there, he cant play 90 mins every game but he really does have a big impact in our games when he gets put on the pitch not all the time but not to far from it

There's pride in wearing the badge and there's wanting the security of knowing if you break your leg you can still provide for your son.

A contract somewhere else for longer than a year will give him that.

I don't think you can question his love for Rangers.I believe he's doing whats best for his family not us.

Wise words! I like Nacho but the way he is going on you would think we never offered him a new contract! And to the people saying about looking after his son, Im sure after playing for a top club for 5 + years he will be financially secure, what about every other working parent, maybe they work a minimum wage job, they still manage to provide for there family without earning thousands per week. Dont get me wrong Im a big Nacho fan and I hope he stays :)

Heard he was only on 6k a week.

I thought he was paid around that; he is one of the lowest earners of the senior players in the squad and am sure he took a wage cut last contract renewal to stay.I believe only Broadfoot is on less money than Nacho.

Again I am not saying he is out of order for wanting to leave for more money and security. Most footballer would! My point is he is making out like he is getting kicked out the door and all this I don't know what is going on rubbish. He is making out that rangers are ignorig him and I dnt want anyone talking shit about the club. He HAS turned down the contract cause he wants more money. Whether he was offerd £500 a week or 15000 a week that is not the point. It's the fact he is playing every fan!! Sake Boyd has been a much bigger impact to the club but I gaurentee there will be no petition for him. Not that we will be any sadder to see him go but cause he doesn't say what nacho does we dnt care as much. I love nacho but he really is playing the fans and I don't like that!

I thought he was paid around that; he is one of the lowest earners of the senior players in the squad and am sure he took a wage cut last contract renewal to stay.I believe only Broadfoot is on less money than Nacho.

You don't think Little or Fleck are on less than Nacho?

It's all guess work Nacho Novo is on £6000 a week, I would guess it's more than that. Afterall he would have been on good money at Dundee at the time they were throwing money about... Plus he signed a extension to his contract with us back in December 2007.

He's got a good thing with us, and on good money for what he does... If he being greedy then show him the door quite frankly.

You don't think Little or Fleck are on less than Nacho?

They are not senior players in the squad.

It's all guess work Nacho Novo is on £6000 a week, I would guess it's more than that. Afterall he would have been on good money at Dundee at the time they were throwing money about... Plus he signed a extension to his contract with us back in December 2007.

He's got a good thing with us, and on good money for what he does... If he being greedy then show him the door quite frankly.

feck me if we believe things that are be written we will have no players to show through the door, and no doors to show the players through if you get my drift!!

let's just hope all is sorted soon

AR