Bradford City to ban 50/60 fans

Just thought I would share this wee stroy that going on in Bradford.

Bradford as always commemorate the Fire Anniversary on the last home game with a minutes silence and other such things, With this year being the 25th Anniversary it was a big thing and all sorts of activities happened throughout the year.

On the final whistle on the game Bradfords so called youth hooligan element invaded the pitch and scuffles broke out with steward and police as they tried to get ot away fans. Away fans that had raised hundreds upon hundreds of pounds for the Bradford Burns Unit and observed the pre match minutes silence perfectly, you could of heard a pin drop.

These scum shamed the club and the city on a day that was very somber for the entire population of Bradford. Dont get me wrong am not some sort of whiny bastard but there are days you have a scrap at football and then there are just days you dont.

Thankfully Bradford City have acted and the hunt is on for these

My link

The front page of the Cities newspaper also has the images on n a kind of mugshot edition thing,

Just thought I would share the wee story as its kind of a big thing down here at the moment.