Time for an Official Statement from AJ/RFC

nvager

Too many rumours going around without any justifcation. Too many people spouting weird ideas.

The time has come for Rangers FC to issue an official statement clarifying the situation.

The sooner the better.

They already did.

SDM's article or the statement from the Rangers Fans Umbrella Association? Nothing official from RFC as far as I know.

What happened at all the meetings this week? Takeover? Money to spend if any? Walter staying or going? Tax problem? Silence from Ibrox. We need an official statement on all of these matters.

I know we are all desparate for information BUT the club can't and should not be issuing statements denying stuff every time a paper publishes a sensational (fishing) article. They have made a statement on the Tax. The club should only go to the press when they have something to say (a material event) and NOT in response to every shit article in the papers or rumours doing the rounds on message boards

I know we are all desparate for information BUT the club can't and should not be issuing statements denying stuff every time a paper publishes a sensational (fishing) article. They have made a statement on the Tax. The club should only go to the press when they have something to say (a material event) and NOT in response to every shit article in the papers or rumours doing the rounds on message boards

Yes I agree with that but we need clarity on a good few matters as the silence is just promoting rumours. No doubt we will all hear something fairly soon as a lot of decisions need to be made regarding next season.

The tax issue has been covered, people need to ignore what is speculated in the papers till something officially can be released, remember there are legal matters to consider.

As to regarding the bank and funds for next season etc, it is extremely possible that Rangers themselves do not know what the outcome of that is, and are in the dark just as much as we are. Even when the club and manager know how much money there is to spend next season I very much doubt we will be told that, as this will only inform the rest of the clubs how much there is to spend which could have an even more detrimental effect to trying to buy players.

I think the only people making statements should be Mr Ellis and the like, is he buying the club or not, how long does he need or is he still scrambling around trying to dig up the funds from somewhere.....

The tax issue has been covered, people need to ignore what is speculated in the papers till something officially can be released, remember there are legal matters to consider.

As to regarding the bank and funds for next season etc, it is extremely possible that Rangers themselves do not know what the outcome of that is, and are in the dark just as much as we are. Even when the club and manager know how much money there is to spend next season I very much doubt we will be told that, as this will only inform the rest of the clubs how much there is to spend which could have an even more detrimental effect to trying to buy players.

We still need to know what is happening regards WS and his management team. That decision in itself along with the takeover decision will tell us almost all we need to know.

I think the only people making statements should be Mr Ellis and the like, is he buying the club or not, how long does he need or is he still scrambling around trying to dig up the funds from somewhere.....

What do you want him to say? there are legal issues here. He has however said he expected something to happen in 3 or 4 weeks! that was around a fortnight ago

Right NVA -- agreed. Did you read the thread about AJs 'Ellis concerns'. A bit more like it! (tu) At least it's material info.

Read it just now and it is a disappointing article. I can sympathise with AJ as it appears Ellis is not cooperating with him and the Ibrox Board. D Muir and AJ have a difference of opinion. That does not surprise me at all. I have continually had the feeling that SDM and D Muir have some differences with AJ and the Board at Ibrox.

It appears that we will not know too much until WS makes up his mind as to what he will do after his meetings with the bankers. The Ellis bid may take forever if it even happens (or not.). So we are in limbo as are Rangers for now. WS has a big decision to make and then a lot of things will come to light.

Patience is the key.