Ellis deal done?

warden90

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can sort of see where MrT is coming from.

You aren't going to conclude a £30m+ deal in half an hour, let alone half a month. If it had all went tits up, I'm in no doubt that we'd all know about it almost instantly.

I agree you only say it better LOL

Yet another re-hash.

But with a direct quote from someone dealing directly with it. This deal is done

"I'd like to make a comment - no comment."

Astounding!

The deal may well be done, but how many times have we heard all of this before?

Yet another re-hash.

But with a direct quote from someone dealing directly with it. This deal is done

Astounding!

I wasnt meaning his quote was earth shattering. Had they walked away and the deal wasnt going to be done he could have said so. At least the way i look at it is theres stuff happening but he cant talk. If anyone remembers when Ellis leaked info to SSN saying about the 3-4 weeks big announcements would be made. Tommorow is round about 4 weeks bang on.

Were all the same small guys trying to reach the window to look in. we have no real clue but i assume, hope and pray its done.

Yet another re-hash.

Astounding!

I wasnt meaning his quote was earth shattering. Had they walked away and the deal wasnt going to be done he could have said so. At least the way i look at it is theres stuff happening but he cant talk. If anyone remembers when Ellis leaked info to SSN saying about the 3-4 weeks big announcements would be made. Tommorow is round about 4 weeks bang on.

Were all the same small guys trying to reach the window to look in. we have no real clue but i assume, hope and pray its done.

I'll wait for someone to walk out of the front door with some real news.

As for that quote, I'm pretty sure that it was printed previously, when this proposed deal was in it's infancy.

Yet another re-hash.

Astounding!

I'll wait for someone to walk out of the front door with some real news.

As for that quote, I'm pretty sure that it was printed previously, when this proposed deal was in it's infancy.

It may well have been matedoh.gif' alt='default_f_doh.gif' alt='doh'>.gif'>

Me in my haste and excitement. If the last month or so has told me anything its to believe nothing! Wait untill someone walks out with a Rangers scarf and Lodge banner(or am i hoping for a bit much) and declares themselfs the new owner. Its an exciting but frustrating time! laugh.gif

Wonder why Daryll didn't write this article. Afterall, he's the one person who knows that Rangers are about to go bankrupt!

Yes announced on title winning day aswell matedoh.gif' alt='default_f_doh.gif' alt='doh'>.gif'>

Cant be easy being a lapdogpipeb.gif

Doesnt any bid made for the club have have to made to the stock exchange. How can it completed on friday, without any announcement on the stock exchange.

Im hopeful this isnt the case, because i want all this talk over and for us to concentrate on winning the league and signing some players.

in theory yes but in prctice this is a leak not an announcment.

i expect something to be announced one way or the other now.

Wonder why Daryll didn't write this article. Afterall, he's the one person who knows that Rangers are about to go bankrupt!

Poor Darrell. Poor, poor Darrell.

Poor Darrell. Poor, poor Darrell.

I've said this on another thread, but i canny help thinking there is a bit of

"f@ck you" about the way all this has been handled? payback time to all SDM's and Rangers detractors???

I've said this on another thread, but i canny help thinking there is a bit of "f@ck you" about the way all this has been handled? payback time to all SDM's and Rangers detractors???

But, but, but ... Darrell's the only journalist in town. ;)

just googled ellis' arab backers and this came up

http://kerrydalestreet.co.uk/topic/8301219/52/ - fuckin hell, these cunts are obssessed

and this

http://www.footballfanscensus.com/football-industry-news/go/item/19826586/article/rangers-takeover-%27agreed-in-principle%27

would be interesting to find out who is the money men behind this, and if they want to be known to the fans or not, thats if it is true or not, i still have my doubts, im sure we will find out come Friday

Anyone know anything about Akers, weve been told Ellis has no money that why he needs backers, was Akers just the middle man to get cash for Ellis to buy Murray out? <cr> Whats in it for him and why would anyone give Ellis millions to buy us? <cr>

ps sorry for the horrific link to the kiddyfiddlestreet :blush:

(tu)

I don't believe a word that any paper says and I won't believe this is a done deal until an official statement from Rangers, Andrew Ellis or SDM is released.

Come Friday I expect nothing to happen.

I've said this on another thread, but i canny help thinking there is a bit of "f@ck you" about the way all this has been handled? payback time to all SDM's and Rangers detractors???

But, but, but ... Darrell's the only journalist in town. ;)

I always thought that was Mark Guidi :pipe: