Is Barry Ferguson the only player to have done this?

Good pub quiz question this.

Is Barry Ferguson the only player ever to have played in the Scotlands top division before moving to the English Premiership then returned to Scotlands SPL before going back down south to English footballs top flight or have other players followed this unlikely career pathway?

I can't think of any.

Miller began his career at Hibernian before moving on to Rangers then to the English First Division side Wolverhampton Wanderers, where he won his first career honour, the 2003 First Division play-off final. After five seasons with Wolverhampton, Miller returned to Scotland, signing for the other side of the Old Firm. In his first derby match since returning to Glasgow, Miller netted the second goal in a 2–0 win for Celtic on 23 September 2006. He finished the season with a Scottish Premier League and Scottish Cup winners medal and soon after moved to Derby County. After only one season with Derby he returned to Scotland for the second time in his career to play with Rangers.

Kenny Miller never went from the spl to the epl then back n forth n so on n so forth ... I DONT THINK LOL

Miller began his career at Hibernian before moving on to Rangers then to the English First Division side Wolverhampton Wanderers, where he won his first career honour, the 2003 First Division play-off final. After five seasons with Wolverhampton, Miller returned to Scotland, signing for the other side of the Old Firm. In his first derby match since returning to Glasgow, Miller netted the second goal in a 2–0 win for Celtic on 23 September 2006. He finished the season with a Scottish Premier League and Scottish Cup winners medal and soon after moved to Derby County. After only one season with Derby he returned to Scotland for the second time in his career to play with Rangers.

Kenny Miller never went from the spl to the epl then back n forth n so on n so forth ... I DONT THINK LOL

Well in there BarGLoyal. Good shout. :beer1:

So... has any other player actually done what Barry has done or is his journey back and forth between the two top British leagues unique? :sherlock:

Liam Miller?

2 Millers???

I couldn't think of a single player other than Barry and there have been 2 Millers ??? for fecks sake :lol: :lol:

nah miller went sellic - man utd - leeds - sunderland - hibs